𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙨

Sorry, just a short one for now

Enjoy <3

One word: stairs. Astrid loved them.

I know that's a weird way to start this, but it's true....well 50% true.

Astrid loved to stand a step or two above Hiccup, either matching his height or standing just above.

Of course he would stand a step or two above her sometimes just to kiss her off. But that's getting off topic.

She enjoyed feeling how she used to feel. Taller than him.

Sometimes (lets be real, a lot more often than sometimes) Hiccup needed a hug, and she loved being that bit taller. She found it made comforting him easier.

But it wasn't always somber occasions she enjoyed being that bit taller.

Astrid sat on Hiccups bed. He was busy cheifing and Valka was going shopping.

She was pretty bored. There was nothing to do without Hiccup.

Suddenly she heard the door open. As much as she loved her future mother in law she couldn't help but hope it wasn't her.

"Milady?" That familiar voice rung through the house.

"Hiccup!" She cheered, running down the stairs, meeting her boyfriend on the bottom step.

He enveloped her in a hug and their lips immediately locked.

Their kisses were different when they were the same height.

She wrapped her arms around him. His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her close, but being careful not to pull her off the steps.

"Hey kids I'm-" Valka stopped mid sentence, dropping her bag full of fresh food.

Astrid blushed and hid her face in the crook of Hiccups neck.

Hiccup laughed and gently kissed her shoulder.

"Hi mum." He greeted happily.

"Hi Valka." Astrid said, lifting her head.

"Hi kids."

𝙃𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙙 --&gt;  𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨💞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara