𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙-𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙮

*mostly fluff-they properly kiss like once in here and only for a bit. So very fluff-dominated*

It was a cold morning on Berk. And by that I mean, cold even for Berkians.

Except, there was one young Viking who actually enjoyed the cold. It was not Astrid.

Astrid woke up early in the morning, a frosty breeze wafting through Hiccups open window.

She huddled into his side. She regretted last night.

What happened last night?

Well they were both cold, and I'm sure you can guess how two hormonal teenagers stay warm. Except during that, they stripped their clothes, duh. And since they were warm at that point they didn't put that much clothing back on.

It was a death wish to leave the furs, but the closest shirt was on the other side of the room.

Astrid shivered under the covers.

She wanted Hiccup to wake up and hug her and keep her warm, but the lazy bitch was still sleeping.

"Hiccup." She whispered. "Hiccup?" She asked a bit louder." "Hiccup!" She whined.

She leaned over him and kissed his lips softly. Finally managing to wake him slowly.

"Morning Mila-"

"Im cold." She interrupted.

"I-ok." He stammered. He chuckled and wrapped his other arm around her, pulling her in close. He kissed her forehead.

"How did you sleep?" He asked sweetly.

"Good." She shivered. Hiccups warm hand traveled down her frozen body to her thigh and pulled her leg to lay across his body. He rested his hand on her thigh, rubbing it with his thumb. His other arm still pulling her as close as possible by the waist.

Astrid shivered, but this time not from the cold.

She leant up and kissed his lips, her face hovering above his. "How did you sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah, not bad." He smiled. Lifting his head to kiss her again.

He pulled her body on top of him, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. She rested her head in the crook of his neck.

"Someone's in a mood." He teased.

"Welcome to my world." She teased back.

"I like your world." He kissed her bare shoulder.

"So do I." She whispered into his ear.

He placed one of his hands on the back of her head, stroking her hair. Eventually lulling her to sleep.

A couple minutes later Stoick knocked on the door and entered.

"You two all good?" He asked.

"Yeah." Hiccup smiled. Just as Stoick was about to leave Hiccup asked, "could you pass me that shirt please?" He pointed to his tunic that had been thrown across the room the night before.

Stoick picked it up and gave it to his son before heading back downstairs.

Hiccup placed the cold shirt under the doona, to warm it up by the time Astrid woke up.

Hiccup was staring at the ceiling, thinking about many random things.

Suddenly he felt a pair of soft lips on his. Of course he kissed back.

"Goodmorning again Milady." He greeted.

She smiled and kissed him again.

"I have a present." He pulled out the warm tunic. She slipped into it and immediately cuddled back into him, a lot warmer and cozier.

"I love you!" She whispered before pressing her lips against his.

"I love you too." He tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Then, he placed his hand behind her head and pulled her back into a kiss.

"We should go play in the snow." Hiccup suggested.

"Oh fuck no. We are not doing that." She whispered.

Hiccup laughed.

"Are you too cold?" He teased.

"Yes, actually." She replied. "Now kiss me again." She instructed.

Hiccup laughed and obliged. One of his hands rested on her thigh while the other rested on her cold cheek.

The kiss slowly deepened. They tilted their heads to the right.

Astrids hands left his bare chest and traveled to the sides of his face.

Hiccups hand left her cheek and rested on the back of her head.

Eventually they pulled apart. They stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

Astrid rested her head on his chest. "Please hug me I'm so cold." She shivered.

He did as he was told and wrapped both his arms around her tightly.

'I've never been so happy' he thought to himself.

Hiccups wished he could stay like this forever.