𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙩

𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀!

"Hey Ast?" Hiccup looked up from his notes to look at Astrid lying on their bed.

She hummed and looked up from her book.

"Can you come with me to the forge, I need some measurements." He asked.

"Sure, what for?"

"I was thinking, if we are both going to be in battle, then we will both need fireproof suits, not just me." After he had said this, a smile crossed Astrids face.

They walked through the forge, greeting Gobber, then walked to the back, where Hiccups little 'office' was.

Hiccup pulled out a scrap piece of paper, a pencil and tape measure.

He started by measuring her hight. He chuckled as he wrote it down. "What's so funny?" She asked.

"I'm a full 10 centimeters taller than you now." He chuckled, and kissed her on the top of the head as if to prove his hight. As punishment she swung her elbow back and hit him in the guts. "Yeah but I can still do that soo...." She dragged out the 'so'.

Hiccup then measured her waist. "You'll need to take your shirt off so I can get the proper measurement." He stated. So she did as told.

He placed the tape measure around her waist, this tips of his fingers brushed her soft skin, almost making her shiver.

He wrote down the number and stood up facing Astrid. "I need to measure your chest....is that ok?" He asked.

She playfully rolled her eyes and said, "yes, Hiccup that is ok." He had seen her fully shirtless a million times.

In Astrids mind, when it came to Hiccup, her body was just her body. She thought it was no different for him the be touching her arm or chest. The only difference with different parts of her body was how sensitive the part is, which doesn't really matter until it gets to night time. (Iykyk)

"Bindings on or off?" She asked.

"Off?" He sounded hesitant, but she didn't mind.

She unwrapped her bindings and waited for him to measure. Of course he made it so the tape ended on her back, so that he wasn't staring at her now completely bare front, even through it's the same sight he would be bathing in tonight.

"Ok you're good." He wrote the number down and she put her bindings back on while chuckling.

He then knelt down to measure her hips. His hands brushing against her skin again, she couldn't wait for this to be over, because she wanted to kiss him so bad but she knew he wouldn't accept the kiss until he finished his work.

Hiccup wrote down the last measurement and turned to face Astrid. She took a step closer to him and leaned in wanting him to kiss her first. When they were younger she always initiated the kiss, so having him start it was rare, but boy did she love it when he did!

He leaned in close, she could feel his warm breath on her face, he placed an arm around her waist, pulling her in close. He knew she was waiting for him to kiss her, he held his face close but not quite touching. He had that look on his face, he knew what he was doing.

He cupped her chin with his hand, so she couldn't move her face. He had an evil little smirk on his face.

Eventually he closed the gap and kissed her. Her arms hung around the back of his neck.

Boy did she love this kid!
He slipped his tongue into her mouth, igniting a battle for dominance. The kiss quickly got heated.

Both of the kids were running low on air, so the kisses were short and sharp, but they never completely separated from each other when they inhaled.

All that could be heard were quiet moans, shallow, desperate breaths and the sound they made when the kiss separated a bit for air.

Suddenly good ol' Gobber burst into the office. Hiccstrid jumped apart, Gobber wasn't really phased by the two, barging in one them was like his special talent.

"Hiccup I need ya help, son." Gobber gestured to the line of Vikings out the front of the forge.

"Yup, ok Gobber." Hiccup was about to start walking out of the office when Gobber stopped him.

"And clean the spit off ya chin." His comment made both Hiccup and Astrid blush and chuckle a little.

Hiccup wiped the spit off then have Astrid a kiss on the cheek goodbye. "I love you." He said.

"Hurry up 'iccup!" Yelled Gobber.

"I'm coming!" He yelled back.

"I love you too." Astrid whispered as Hiccup walked off into the forge to help Gobber.