𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙂𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙫

*on the edge. H+A are dating*

Gustav was so pissed at Hiccup! He embarrassed him infront of the whole gang! He needed to get him back.

And that is why Gustav is currently inside Hiccups hut. Trying desperately to find some dirty secret on Hiccup.

He scavenged through everything.

He wandered into Hiccups bathroom.

He opened one of the cupboards and...BOOM!

He found something perfect.

Drugs.

That would be the perfect dirt.

No one would respect Hiccup as a leader if they knew he did drugs. Gustav picked up three small bottles containing white pills.

"Gustav!" He cheered to himself, before slipping out of Hiccups hut.

Astrid sat on Hiccups bed as Hiccup walked into his bathroom.

It was about an hour before dinner, which was when he took his anxiety meds. (I'm sorry but Hiccups mental health is a current fav topic of mine and so is Gustav slander so I had to write this)

He crouched down and opened his cupboard.

"Babe?" He called out.

"Yeah?" She responded peeking her head into his bathroom.

"You didn't move my meds by any chance did you?" He asked, frantically searching through his belongings.

"No. Why?" She asked with concern.

"They aren't here." He answered.

"Mabye you misplaced them." She suggested, knowing it was highly unlikely but still a possibility.

They spent the evening searching his house, but they found nothing.

There was one anxiety pill on his sink, he knew it was there but it often caused nausea so he needed to find those first.

The one on his sink was from the day before, but he had found other ways to calm himself *cough* Astrid *cough*

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Astrid dismissed. "Just take that one and we'll get more from Gothi." She reassured him.

He shrugged it off and took the pill.

The next morning Hiccup was sitting in the clubhouse, eating his breakfast, Gustav watching him closely.

Suddenly he stood up and bolted out of the clubhouse, followed by Astrid. She found him throwing up his guts.

She gave him some water after his stomach calmed down and he skipped lunch.

It was around lunch time that the emotions he hadn't had to deal with for the last few months started kicking in.

Luckily the anxiety medication was somewhat taking effect so all he had to do what try not to cry.

Except the problems started the next day.

This was when the gang met the completely unmedicated and sleep deprived Hiccup they hadn't seen in years.

He had a short tempter and acted like he had drank 50 cup of coffee (which they definitely know what that is)

They all had a feeling they knew what was causing this behavior but none (not even Tuff) were brave enough to ask.

Except Gustav, he was WAYYYYY off. He thought Hiccup was going through some kind of withdrawal phase.

After a good week, Hiccup could no longer function as a leader. Snotlout always teased that he would become leader of anything happened to Hiccup, but he never truly meant it.

But now they were without a leader, and without Astrid because she was trying to help her poor boyfriend. And without Fishlegs, because he flew to Berk to get more of Hiccups medication.

Which meant, by default, Snotlout actually had to step up into that position.

He always thought Hiccup would have to die before he made it here. But now he had to deal with a slightly insane Hiccup, the twins, and a frustrated yet worried Astrid. Which had to be the WORST combo ever. Oh, and Gustav, which just makes it worse.

Snotlout and the twins were sitting at the table in the clubhouse when Gustav walked in.

"Do you wanna know why Hiccups been acting so weird?" He asked. Before they could answer, he went on. "It's because he does drugs, and he is suffering from withdrawal." He said proudly, holding up the 'drugs'

"Those aren't drugs you fucking numbnut! That is Hiccups medication! His antidepressants and anxiety meds you fucking imbosil!" Snotlout shouted.

I have not idea how to end this oneshot so ima just end her there.

Hiccup get his meds back, they send Gustav off the edge and all is well. The End.