𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙥 𝙃𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙃𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙄𝙄𝙄

He's a special one. That's for sure. You'll never find another like him.

He's tall, he has auburn hair that just covers his eyes, sometimes of forget he has a forehead. He's got a goofy smile that makes me laugh. He's thin, very thin, borderline unhealthy. 6'1.

That's what everyone else sees, anyway.

But what they don't see, is what is my favorite.

His muscles, I don't think anyone but me and his dad have ever seen him shirtless, but damn it's a sight! He's a lot stronger than most would think, even early in the morning when he's 'really tired' I learnt that one the hard way...multiple times. Once you get in bed with a certain Mr Haddock at night, you are NOT leaving until at least midday the next day.

He's a lot more cuddly than most would think. Most see him as that kind, but like x100. I'm not complaining though! He gives damn good cuddles.

His love language is every language.

He loves giving me gifts.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm the chiefs son, I can do whatever I want! Especially when it comes to giving the girl I love a gift, to remind her how special she is."

I blush just thinking about it.

The things he says.

"I don't think I tell you often enough that you are absolutely stunning babe."
"Did I mention that you have the voice of a Valkyrie?"
"I don't think you know how much I love you!"
"Have you noticed that I'm taller than you now?"

That last one wasn't necessarily an affectionate sentence, we weren't even dating at that point. But he just looked so proud of himself...

Physical touch.

When we sleep and his arm is wrapped securely around my waist.
The little touches that are obviously not an accident but no one else notices them unless they're paying attention.
Hugs.
When he puts his chin on my shoulder.
Holding my hand.

Alone time.

Wheather it's sharing a bed and just cuddling, or actually intimacy, I love spending time with him.
No interruptions, just us.
I feel like I can let my guard down and be 'soft Astrid' as he calls it. But it's true, I can tell him anything, because we were best friends, we are best friends. I can be one hundred percent honest with him, and he can be one hundred percent honest with me.

Acts of service.

He seems to love doing things for me.
Washing my hair, cooking me food (not gonna lie, I'm not sure I can actually do that one) sewing my clothes, wrapping cuts and scrapes, carrying things, walking me home and all that cute stuff.
And whenever I ask him why he does all this stuff for me, he never gives me an actual answer.
"Am I not allowed to love my girlfriend?"
"Because I can."
"Why not?"
"Because you are so amazing and I would do anything for you!" Drama Queen.

So many people ask me why I love Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third (there's three of em') and I never know how to answer them, because there isn't just one reason why I love him. And there is no answer that'll do him justice. Because there is absolutely no one like Hiccup Haddock.