𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮

I'm back!!

Astrid woke up, cuddled up with her boyfriend. She groaned, realizing she wouldn't get many more mornings like this for a while. She exhaled a deep breath and snuggled closer.

She enjoyed how it had been recently. The freedom and the lack of responsibility was really nice.

Hiccup woke up as well, he stared lovingly at Astrid. She looked up at him and smiled.

They leaned in to kiss. Today and tomorrow we're the only two days Stoik had agreed to not bother the couple.

So basically...they could do (almost) what ever they wanted for as long as they wanted.

"I need to take a shower." Hiccup commented. "Or, a bath?" He added.

"First, don't fucking leave me, I'm comfy. Second, take a bath."

Hiccup chuckled. "You could always join me." He joked.

"Ha ha. Very funny Haddock." She said sarcastically as he got up and walked to his bathroom.

The door was left cracked open, just enough for Astrid to see (if he closed it she would open it again) but closed enough, so if his father walked into the room he wouldn't see Hiccup.

Astrid lied in the empty bed feeling lonely. "Hey!" She yelled.

"Yeah?" Hiccup yelled from inside the bathroom.

"If the underwear stays on I'll join you!" She bargained. He chuckled as a response and she jumped up, as he hopped into the bath she stripped down to just her underwear. She kicked the door closed and slipped out of her bra as well.

Astrid sat in between his legs, leaning back on his chest. The warm water relaxing all of their muscles. Hiccup started to massage her head, she let out content moans, and slipped deeper into the water, so it covered up to her collar bones.

After a while he slowly stopped the massage. She sat more upright again, he used a hair tie on his wrist to tie her hair into a messy bun on the top of her head, after squeezing some of the water out of her long locks.

He started to massage her shoulders. She let out slightly louder moans as all of her tension was released. "Y'know, if we were married, we'd be completely naked right now." Astrid commented, completely out of the blue.

Hiccup stopped massaging for a second. "Y'know, that was extremely random." He chuckled.

It was true though, for some reason, Stoik allowed them to be naked in bed, but no sex. But they weren't allowed to fully strip in the bath. They didn't know why. But they still respected the rule, to some extent. Astrid was still supposed to have her bra and shirt on.

But if Hiccup gets to strip, Astrids gonna strip.

"It's random but it's true." She added.

"Why were you thinking about it?" He joked. "Is that what you would like to happen?" He teased.

She turned around to straddle him. "Hmmm." She inhaled before sitting down on his lap. "Mabye." She leaned in to kiss him. The kiss was slow. Astrid bit his bottom lip and pulled away slightly.

Because she was sitting on him, she was slightly taller.

Hiccup placed his hands on her hip bones, running them up and down her sides taking in all of her beauty.

She leaned back in for another kiss, except this one was an open mouthed kiss. Tongue immediately being added to the kiss.

Astrid dipped a little more into the water, pressing her bare chest against his. The movement getting a surprised moan out of Hiccup.