𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩-𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

It had been a long day at the party. Especially for Astrid, for many reasons. For one, she had to wear a dress. In case you weren't aware, Astrid and dresses doesn't mix.

But secondly, this was her first Berk ceremony as Hiccups betrothed, meaning, she was one of the important people. Which meant she spoke to nearly everyone, helped little kids (when Hiccup saw her talking to the little ones of Berk he couldn't help but smile) and of course dancing with her one and only.

"I'm going to head home now Milady, it's getting dark outside." Hiccup gently kissed her forehead. "I love you. I'll see you tomorrow." He squeezed her hand and left the great hall.

When he got home he showered, ate some dinner and sat down on his bed, working on some sketches and planning, before giving up and reading a book for the hundredth time instead.

He was suddenly snapped out of his fantasy book-world when someone stormed into his room and started shouting.

"Please get this fucking ugly dress off me!" (I think you can guess who it is.)

"I-hi Ast. Nice to see you too, didn't know you were staying here tonight?" He stammered.

Astrid stopped trying to reach for the zips and intricate clasps at the back of her dress, and sighed. "My sister's having her boyfriend over and I don't want to be there for that." She explained. "Now, please get this waste of silk off my body!" She practically begged.

"First of all," Hiccup started, closing his book and standing up from his bed. "You look beautiful, it's not a waste of silk." He walked up behind her. Astrid pulled her hair over her shoulder. "And secondly," Hiccup started untying the knots and zips and everything else that magically held the dress up. Astrid didn't understand how he understood how the dress worked, but she was so glad she did. "You took all your clothes home yesterday." He continued casually. "You don't have any clothes here." The dress finally dropped to the ground and Hiccup walked back to his bed and went back to his book.

"Ok and?" Astrid asked, walking to Hiccups bed.

"How are you going to get home with no clothes?" He looked up from his book.

"That's actually a good point. Me sneaking out of your house tomorrow morning could be a bit suspicious." She thought out loud and he nodded absentmindedly. "I have an idea. Wait here." She instructed.

"Not sure where else I'd go but ok." He mumbled.

Astrid walked to his dresser and pulled out a dark red tunic and brown pants.

She slipped into them and left.

"And my girlfriend is gone. 'Bye girlfriend'"

Astrid burst into her house.

"Astrid! Who's clothes are those? Where is your dress!?" Her mother became more suspicious by each sentence.

"Mom! Take one guess at whose clothes these and I bet you'll be right. And that ugly *shudder* dress is on the floor in his room, NEVER to be worn again." She explained quickly. "I'm just here to get MY clothes then I'll be out of your hair."

"Ok that's nice." Her mother said sarcastically. "You better not ruin that dress it's expensive! And don't you dare pull that your boyfriend is about to become chief because that doesn't change shit young lady!" She stared at her sheepish daughter. "It's been so long since we've all had dinner together, please stay for just a little." Her mother asked.

"My boyfriend is waiting for me." Astrid said.

"Astrid, we both know damn well your boyfriend is asleep." Helga shot her daughter those mum eyes.

"Fine! Just let me get changed first?" She asked. "These pants are less than comfortable for someone with two legs." She held up two fingers then looked down at her pants. The left leg had been cut short for Hiccups prosthetic.

-

After dinner Astrid gathered a pile of her own clothes and stuffed then into a bag. She hugged her mother farewell and walked back to Hiccups.

She opened the door to his room as quietly as she could, but it was still a loud creaky door, which woke the sleeping man.

"Where were you?" he asked raspily.

"My mum made me stay for dinner." Astrid threw his pants that she had stolen at him.

Hiccup peeled the clothing off him and looked back to Astrid. "Where's my shirt?" He asked.

"And now, you have clothing at my house." She smiled innocently.

"Yeah, uh huh." He nodded.

Astrid placed her bag of clothes next to his dresser.

She then lied down with him and cuddled up to his side, sighing, finally in his arms. It was a real mission, but she was finally there, and she couldn't have been happier.

The End

I promise part 3 to those other 'one'shots is on its way. But this is for the mean time.