𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙣

A cute story I found at the bottom of my drafts :)

Enjoy <3

Astrid lied on a thick towel that was placed on the ground of the great hall, her body wrapped around Hiccups. She had her fur hood on as Stoik didn't like her 'advertising' the hickies his son gave her. She used the hood to also cover most of her face, using the hood as a wind breaker.

Tonight was an especially cold night on Berk, almost everyone on the island had gotten their bedding and moved it to the great hall, where several large fires were lit, as well as having dozens of peoples body heat to warm up the once cold stone hall.

Hiccup had one arm around her back and the other on her thigh. She had one leg bent up and around his waist. Hiccups hand on her thigh paced from her knee to her butt.

They had a blanket over themselves, but it was quite thin so they used each other for heat.

There was a group of teenagers, just a few years younger than Hiccup and Astrid sitting just a little further away. They were talking about random shit, but mostly talking about Hiccup and Astrid.

Hiccup cupped her chin and brought her lips to meet his, they shared a gentle yet passionate kiss. They slowly parted. "You know what else would keep us warm?" Astrid joked.

"No Astrid." He chuckled. They resumed the kiss, he moved his hand from her thigh to her cheek, he pulled her hood so it acted like a privacy curtain, Astrid giggled into the kiss.

"Why is she wearing a hood?" One of the younger teens asked.

Murmurs of 'idk' filled the group.

"She probably has hickies or something, Stoik always makes her cover them because it gives Berk a 'bad reputation'" one of the teens said casually. Everyone in their circle looked to the kid. How did he know that? Well he is Gustav. Yay.

Hiccup and Astrid were placed near the back of the great hall because they were some of the first people there.

Eventually Stoik made his way through the hall without standing on anyone. Let's just say he wasn't impressed when he got to his son and saw him doing the one thing he was told not to do.

Stoik 'gently' nudged Hiccup in the ribs with his foot.

"Son can I have a word." Hiccup and Astrid separated from the kiss, they both smiled knowing what Stoik was gonna say.

"Can I have the pillow?" Astrid asked as Hiccup stood up. Hiccup tucked the pillow under Astrids head.

He walked over to his father who was standing away from the other people.

"Yes dad?"

"Son," Stoik started. "There was a reason I told ye not to go all making out with ya girlfriend!" He whisper yelled. Hiccup stared at his father blankly. "Do ye know how many people were talking about you when I passed them?"

"No, and honestly dad, I don't really care either."

"Well I do son." He paused. "And you can quit touching her all over too." He commented.

"What!?" He didn't see that one coming. "We were legitimately just cuddling."

"I can see where your hands are under that blanket!" He explained

"Oh yeah? Well where were my hands dad?"

"Too close to certain body parts." They glanced at Astrid who was twirling her own hair. "Look all I'm saying is we need to set a good reputation for Berk. You might be all like this now, but when you are 30 and you're cheif this will come back to haunt you." Stoik explained.

"Fine! But I'm still gonna give my girlfriend hugs."

"Thank you son."

Hiccup went and lied back down with Astrid, taking the pillow back and her using him and a pillow.

Just as Astrid was about to wrap her leg back around Hiccup, he whispered "wait," she was pretty confused but relaxed her leg back.

Hiccup waited for his father to leave. "Ok." He whispered. Astrid put her leg over him. "All the way Ast." Astrid did as told and lied on top of him, straddling him while laying flat.

"I've got a feeling this isn't what your dad told you to do." She whispered.

"You'd be correct." He smiled.

——

Just cute one I found 🥰