𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K READS!! I love you all so much!!

Enjoy <3

It was a warm day on the edge and everyone was spread out on the landing deck in front of the club house.

Everyone had taken their armor off.

Astrid was lying against Toothless, Hiccup was resting his head on her lap while reading his book. The rest of the dragons were either asleep in the stables or down by the beach playing in the water to cool off.

Astrid ran her hand through Hiccups hair, brushing his bangs out of his face.

The twins were hanging off the edge of the platform by their knees. Thor knows why, but they were.

Fishlegs was talking to Heather, explaining different dragons from the Book of Dragons.

Snotlout was talking to himself, about himself and how awesome and sexy he thinks he is.

Astrids hand traced the outline of his face, cupping his cheek, then running her thumb down his rough jawline. "You're growing a beard." Astrid whispered to him.

Hiccup placed his book on his chest. "Mm, I have been for a while." He replied quietly. Astrids face grew confused and Hiccup noticed it. "It's scratchy and itchy and overall annoying, so I shave it off." He answered.

"Mabye you shouldn't shave it off." She suggested.

"Really?" Hiccup gave her a skeptical look. "You want this scratching you every time I kiss you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. He placed one of his hands over Astrids hand that was resting on his cheek.

"It makes you look manly." She teased.

"I am manly." He fake pouted.

"Sure you are baby." She joked.

"Not helping." He deadpanned. He bit his lip, trying to hide his smile but failing.

She leaned down and kissed his lips. "Mm on second thought, Mabye you should shave it." She held her face inches away from his. He chuckled at her comment.

He lifted his head to encapture her lips, pulling her back down. His lips were still so soft. They enjoyed a sweet kiss before they both pulled apart.

Hiccup stared, lovingly into Astrids blue eyes.

Astrid placed a hand under his head and lifted it off her lap and gently to the ground before standing up.

Hiccup stayed on the floor and stared at Astrid with confusion.

"Come on!" She pulled him up to his feet.

"Astrid where are we going?"

"To your hut." She stated.

"Why?" He asked, while being dragged by his girlfriend to his own home.

"Because, Hiccup, I enjoy kissing you, a lot. However, I do not enjoy being scratched by your 'beard'." She answered and continued dragging her chuckling betrothed.

When they got to his hut she grabbed his chair and pushed his to sit down by his shoulders.

She walked over to his desk and opened the draw, shuffling through its contents.

"Second draw." He called out. She opened the draw and found a sharp blade, soap and a cloth. She took a bucket of water and pointed to it, Toothless shot a plasma blast into the water making it boil.

She grabbed Hiccups chin and inspected the stubble. She dipped the cloth in the water that had slightly cooled and was now just warm water.

Soon his cheeks, chin and the upper part of his neck were covered in soap (imagine it's shaving cream) "Astrid you know I can, and have many times, done this myself right?" He asked as Astrid pressed the blade gently to his face.

Hiccup closed his eyes in fear. Sure he trusted Astrid with his heart and his life, but his face. That's a different story.

He felt the cold blade gently scrape across his skin, and the warm cloth wiping where the blade had been. Her hand gently turning his head. Eventually he felt the cloth wipe over the last section. He cautiously opened his eyes. "Stay." Astrid instructed, pointing a finger at Hiccup.

He watched as she jogged up the stairs to his bedroom. She grabbed something from his shelf then jogged back down, she placed the jar on the ground and scooped out some of its contents and gently spread it on Hiccups freshly shaven face.

She twisted the lid back onto the jar and put it on his desk. While she was doing that, Hiccup ran his hands over his face. She seemed to have done a good job.

She walked back over and sat on his lap, facing him. "Did I do a good job?" She asked, linking her hands behind his neck. Hiccup slid his hands down her sides and rested them on her hips.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" He leaned in and kissed her gently. As soon as he pulled away, she immediately connected their lips again. Hiccup pulled her closer by the hips.

"Better?" He asked with their foreheads still touching.

"Much." She smiled. "Now kiss me again." She instructed. Hiccup chuckled and obeyed.

I've got a feeling you know what they did for the rest of the day.