𝘼 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

We all know that Astrid was very accepted into the Haddock family, but what about Hiccup with the Hofferson family...? (Not depressing)

Family chart:
Mum: Helga
Dad: Ivar
Bjorn: 22
Astrid: 20
Leif: 8
Cami: 7
(Hiccup: just turned 21)

Astrid came from a relatively large family, at least compared to Hiccup she did.

She had two brothers and a sister. She was the second born. Her brother Bjorn was a year and a half older than her, but his girlfriend Hulda was pretty close to Astrid's age.

Astrids mum had decided it was time for a proper family dinner. Which meant that everyone was coming over. Well by everyone she meant Hiccup and Hulda.

Hiccup enjoyed staying at Astrids house, he always envied there family-ness.

Hiccup was always seemed to be closer family than Hulda was. Hulda was raised very different to the Hoffersons.

They all sat around the table.

Hiccup next to Astrid, Hulda next to Bjorn, Astrids younger siblings Leif and Cami sat at the end of the table and Helga and Ivar sat at the head.

"So.. cami? How's Gunnar going?" Hiccup asked.

Cami blushed. Everyone knew she had a really big crush on Gunnar. "He's good." She answered hesitantly.

"As if you were any different when we were her age." Astrid nudged him.

"Actually my obsession with you didn't start until we were 15 thank you very much." He sassed, causing nearly everyone at the table to laugh.

Once the laughter died down Hiccup decided to learn a bit more about Bjorns girlfriend. "So, Hulda? How did you and Bjorn meet?" He asked, slipping his right hand under the table and taking Astrids hand in his and placing their hands in his lap. She looked up to him and smiled, slightly leaning on his side.

Leif, who was sitting next to Astrid, noticed the interaction and looked over the Cami. He subtly pointed at the pair and made a gagging motion, making Cami chuckled under her breath.

"Well," Hulda started, looked to her boyfriend. "We were 16 and we were put in dragon training together, I only showed up to one lesson though." She chuckled. "But during that lesson I kind of gained a crush on Bjorn. So we started to talk outside of training, and then talking turned into little dares and dates, turning into actually dating." She concluded.

By the time Hulda had finished her story most people were finished eating.

"Hiccup? Astrid? Since you two are finished, do you want to quickly run through the shower?" Helga offered.

"Sure." They replied. Hiccup took their plates to the kitchen and rinsed them off. Astrid went up to her room and got them both a towel and PJs.

"They are disgusting!" Leif whispered to his sister.

"We all know you're just jealous!" Cami quietly argued back.

"Why would I be jealous!?"

A couple minutes later and everyone had finished their dinner and washed their plates up.

Hiccup exited the bathroom, closing the door the second he got out, to give the still changing Astrid privacy.

He said goodnight to everyone and made his way up to Astrid room.

Despite how big and loud Astrid family was, they still had a nice, clean house and everyone still had pretty good manners.

Not long later Astrid slipped out of the shower, she hugged her family goodnight and made her way up to her room.

She found a young Mr Haddock at her desk. He was sketching.

Astrid walked up behind him, she placed a finger under his chin and tilted his head back, before softly kissing his lips.

She walked around him to stand beside him. "What ya working on?" She asked.

"Just a sketch."

"Looks good, babe." She commented.

He smiled up at her, before continuing on his drawing.

A couple seconds later he sat back in his chair and looked at the drawing. He sighed and placed the pencil down.

He wrapped an arm around her waist and rested his head on her hip.

Astrid ran her hand through his wet hair. He looked so different with wet hair. His hair had a bit of a natural curl to it, not much, but on the ends it would almost wrap around to create a full loop. But once it dried it went back to just being fluffy.

Hiccup lifted his head from Astrids hip and pulled her to sit on his lap.
He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close in a hug, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck.

They both sat in the hug for a while, just enjoying being close to each other.

When they separated, eventually, they didn't separate far. They rested their foreheads against each other. Whispering small words of affection.

"You look really tired." Astrid commented.

"That might be because I am." He joked.

"You should go to bed." She recommended.

"Only if you come with me." He gently pressed a kiss against her lips.

"Hmm...I don't know." She joked.

He kissed her again, both smiling into the kiss.

"I might need one more kiss just to make sure." She whispered and he obliged. They both laughed quietly.

Suddenly, the door cracked open. It was Leif.

"Uhh, mum want you." He said.

Astrid pecked Hiccups lips before standing up and following her brother.

-

Astrid gently pushed the door open. She saw her boyfriend deeply asleep on her bed. He was sleeping stomach down, his face buried comfortably in a pillow.

She sat down next to him and started reading a book. There was a dim candle lit. Only just bright enough for her to see the words on the page.

Suddenly she felt a warm, gentle hand on her thigh.

She smiled and looked down, running her hand through his half-dry hair.

She thought he was going to say something but he seemed to have just fallen back asleep.

She chuckled and removed her hand from his hair and placed it over his hand on her thigh.

"Mmm." He mumbled, still very much asleep.

"What?" She giggled, she placed her hand back on the back of his head, running her hand through his hair again. "Does that feel nice?" She asked.

"Mmhmm." He nodded into the pillow.

She chuckled to herself and went back to reading her book while absentmindedly playing with her boyfriends hair.

It didn't take much to put him back to sleep.

He was so cute when he was tired. Tired Hiccup was Astrids favorite Hiccup.

Eventually she put her book down, she took her hand out of his hair and placed the book on the bedside table, blowing out the candle. Some light from the living room shone under the door.

When Astrid turned back around Hiccup had one of his arms outstretched and was now lying on his side.

She chuckled and cuddled up to him, well, more, he cuddled up to her.

He buried his head in the crook of her neck.

"Goodnight Milady." He whispered in the least awake voice she had ever heard.

"Goodnight babe."

——

A/N: this started off as Hiccup interacting with Astrid's family then went a little of track. But hey! I gave you cute Hiccstrid fluff so you can't be mad