𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨

Adult themes, heavy making out. but NO SEX
Based just after httyd 2

3.2k+ words
Published 9th July 2021

Hiccup was pounding some metal in the forge, although it's always cold on Berk and late at night, the fires and burning metal manages to make the forge seem 100 degrees.

Hiccup had been forced to take his tunic off, revealing his muscular upper body, covered in scars, bruises and slight burns from when he bumps into hot things in the forge. It's Hiccup you can't tell me he was going to be surrounded by steaming hot stuff without getting burnt. The burns were responsible for a good half of his scars as well.

The bruises on his torso, however, was from him being a dumbass. Falling off Toothless or just falling over for no reason. That is where the other half of the scars came from.

The faded bruises on his shoulder and neck are from...well....let's just say a 'special person'

However no matter how observant Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III claims to be, he never manages to notice the crowd of teenage girls that gather just to watch him carelessly burn himself, and never seems to notice that they only turn up when he takes off his tunic.

Hiccup ran a hand through his damp hair, sweeping out of his eyes. "I need a haircut." He whispered to himself.

"No I like your hair like this." A familiar voice protested.

Hiccup turned to face his beautiful girlfriend. He held a random girls freshly sharpened axe in his hand, he started walking towards the girls but stopped infront of Astrid who was leaning against a door frame. He put a hand on her waist, almost towering above her after his growth spurt (which he was very proud of) he leaned down to her and she looked up at him.

He gently kissed her lips, as they slowly parted he whispered "and I want to spend the night with you, but we don't always get what we want."

"Hiccup Haddock!" She yelled while laughing. She swung an open hand at his gut and he put his arms up to cover his face while walking to the other girls to give the axe back. He handed off the axe and then looked right back to Astrid knowing that no matter how many other people where in line she was next in line.

"Hey! I'm next!" Screamed a random girl. Hiccup turned back around to the hoard of girls. Suddenly Astrid launched her axe at Hiccup, the others all ducked in fear. Hiccup simply stood there and caught the axe like it was nothing. Because to him it was nothing, he almost died every day after he started dating Astrid. But he wouldn't give it up until it actually killed him.

With the axe in his hand he turned to Astrid ignored the gasps from the girls behind him. He started walking towards her. "For real though." He started up the sharpening machine (idk 😂) and started sharpening her axe. "When do I get to spend a night with my beautif-" he paused mid sentence and looked down at the axe. "I sharpened this this morning! Astrid what have you been doing!?" He continued sharpening. "I swear sometimes I think the only reason you're with me is because you manage to make the sharpest blades dull in half a second." He chuckled.

"No, I'm with you because of this." She pulled him into a deep kiss. She put her hand on his bare chest, accidentally touching a new burn, he flinched and she moved her hand but he grabbed her hand and put it back on the still warm burn. He could feel how cold her hands were. He leaned the axe against the machine on the ground and turned off the machine without looking.

They slowly parted. "Because I'm a good kisser?" A smile tugged at his lips.

"That, was a bonus. One I'm not complaining about." Astrid turned the machine back on and handed him her axe. He smiled and rolled his eyes.