𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 - 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

Astrid woke up, she was wrapped around her half naked boyfriend. The furs wrapped over her shoulders but under her chin. Outside was freezing.

She gently placed a kiss on his collarbone. She placed her head back down on his chest and sighed, not sadly, but calmly.

He felt so homey.

She snuggled up further up his body, her head now resting on his chest-shoulder area.

She glanced up and saw him still sleeping peacefully. She lifted her head and studied the handsome man. Astrid planted a gentle, loving kiss on his Adam's apple. His arm tightened around her waist in response.

She chuckled as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Y'know you're stunning in the morning Milady." Hiccup told her.

She smiled and placed a kiss on his lips and he wrapped his other arms around her waist.

She laid back down and they relaxed into each other's presence.

One of Hiccups hands rested on her side, the other was drawing imaginary shapes on her back.

Astrid placed one hand on his chest, drawing little pictures and hearts with her finger. She could feel his collarbone under her head, but she could also feel his lungs inflate and deflate, she could hear his heart beating rhythmically.

The couple was so relaxed that they drifted back into a peaceful slumber.

Stoick walked into Hiccups room, it was getting later in the day and he decided to make sure Berks most famous couple were still alive.

Hiccup was lying shirtless, Astrid wearing his tunic. Freckles dusted his shoulders and cheeks.

They were both asleep, but the same smile played at both their lips. They looked so comfortable.

Stoick noticed Astrid stirring, she rolled closer to Hiccup, her hand moving from his chest to his shoulder, pulling herself closer to him.

At the other end of the room was Toothless. Sure he loved the couple, but he was bored as ever!

Stoick signaled for the dragon to exit the room with him.

Stoick took one last look at the sleeping couple before closing the door and sending Toothless outside to play with Stormfly.

Soon the couple woke again.

Hiccup first. He admired her beauty.

Eventually she woke as well.

She sighed and attempted to wriggle out of his grip.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked tightening his arms around his betrothed.

"To train. Like I do every morning." She answered.

"I'd hardly call it morning right now." He sassed, not wanting his girlfriend to leave him.

"Hiccup, I've really got to stop sleeping with you if I want to get anything done in the morning." She chuckled, placing her forehead on his chest.

"so you're staying?" He asked.

"No!" She replied.

"Yup." He corrected, rolling them over and resting his head on her chest.

She ran her hand through his hair. "Hiccup!" She whined.

"Let me give you cuddles and kisses!" He complained, rolling his head onto her stomach, staring at the roof.

"Let me go!" She said in the same tone. "I let you do all that when I get back." She tried to negotiate.

"Or.." her looked over at her. "You let me love you...now." He answered.

"You are a very cute man Mr Haddock." Astrid commented. He smirked. "Even cuter."

He rolled over and in one motion wrapped his arms around her and pulled her on top of him. She let out a short squeal from the unexpected movement.

They both chuckled, Astrid leant down and they somewhat connected their lips, the kiss being mostly laughter, but every now and again they would connect their lips.

After a while their cheeks and stomachs were tired from all the laughing.

Astrid looked into his eyes, she loved his eyes. She sighed. "I'm gonna go on a run, then I'll be back and we can cuddle all day." She negotiated.

He put on a fake thinking face, slightly biting his bottom lip, and squinting his eyes. "Ok, deal." He chuckled.

"You can come you know?" She offered.

"Oh no, running can be your thing." He reassured her without hesitation.

Astrid walked into Hiccups room after her run. "You aren't in bed." She stated with shock. She walked over to him and stood beside him, he sat at his desk dragon drawing scattered on the table.

He wrapped an arm around her waist, leaning his head against her hip.

"Fish and I were thinking about rewriting the book of dragons, so I'm trying to practice them.0 He lifted his head to look up to her, before pulling her onto his lap.

He sat his chin on her shoulder as he pointed out the dragons in his drawings and what was wrong with them.

"I think they look great." Astrid reassured him.

"I think you're a bit biased." He joked.

She turned around on his lap so she was facing him.

"Those drawings are cool and all, but do you know what would make me happy?" She asked. He shook his head in response. "Those cuddles you insisted on giving me this morning." She answered.

Hiccup chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist and she leant forward, placing her chin on his shoulder, leaning her head against his, and he rested his against hers.

One of his hands paced up and down her back, pulling her to sleep. Once he noticed, he chuckled and let himself fall asleep again too.

Sure they didn't really do anything today, but it was a day they would remeber for the rest of both their lives.