𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚

A little while back I made a oneshot and said that Astrids little sister (who used to have a crush on Hiccup) was dating Gustav. And I've decided to finally write it.

*once again I do NOT write smut! But there is SERIOUS sexual references and implying here. Very adult content! But I don't write the part where they have sex so you're all g my guy*

Enjoy <3

Gustav was sitting at the table with Cami. They were playing cards. After a while they got bored they went to Camis room (which is directly below Astrids. So kind of imagine Hiccups' house except there's a room next to Stoicks)

It was getting dark and Astrids mother had finished cooking dinner for all four children. However she was still waiting on two.

Just in time, Hiccup and Astrid walked through the door. Astrid let go of Hiccups hand to hug her mother. "Hi mum!"

Helga hugged Hiccup. "Hi Helga!" He greeted.

Suddenly 15 year old Cami burst out of her room and ran up to her older sister. "Hi Cami." Astrid chuckled. Cami then hugged Hiccup.

"Hey little one." He scruffed her hair. She had it out, it looked just like Astrid's.

Gustav then walked out of the room. He wasn't expecting Hiccup to be here! Why was Hiccup here!?

The three were listening to Helga about something while Gustav panicked in the corner.

Hiccup brushed Camis hair off her shoulder and placed his arm on it, using her as an arm rest. While looking down he saw some 'familiar' marks. One he had seen too often on her older sister. Ones he caused.

Hiccup coughed under his breath, a little shocked. He remembered when he was fifteen. Let's just say that year wasn't his best.

He looked over to Gustav and noticed him trying to cover matching marks to Camis.

Eventually Helga finished what she was saying and invited all the teens to sit at the table.

Helga was having a conversation with Gustav and Camicazi.

Hiccup turned to Astrid and whispered, "did you see your sisters neck? It matches yours."

"That's fine. As long as his back doesn't match yours." Hiccup coughed, slightly choking on his food, not expecting that comment. (Remember this detail! It'll come back up later.)

Eventually, they all finished dinner. Cami and Gustav went for their shower. Everyone was a bit skeptical about them showering together at 15 and 16.

Afterwards, Hiccup and Astrid went for their shower. They were old enough. Both 19.

Hiccup and Astrid always took forever in the shower. So by the time they were done Helga had already gone to bed and Cami and Gustav were...in her room.

And by her? I mean Astrids room. Snooping around to find dirt on the couple.

They snuck in the moment Helga went to bed, knowing the couple takes forever in the shower.

Initially they didn't find anything. So they went through Astrid bag. Nothing, well, they found a fancy bra. But that surely has nothing to do with this.

They went through Hiccups bag. They found more than they wanted to. It was almost like Hiccup didn't even try to hide it. In his toiletries bag was a couple...well...I'm sure you can guess.

The two looked at each other. Then at the c*****s (idk why I censored it) then back at each other.

Gustav stuffed all of Hiccups stuff back into his bag, except one condom. He shoved it into his pocket real quick.