𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙩

Im so sorry! I know it's been ages but I didn't really have have any enthusiasm and a didn't want to give you guys a crap story!
There is swearing and mentions of sex. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. It's a bit of a long one (1673 words) but I think there's a bit of Hiccstrid fluff! ❤️❤️

—————————
Astrid had been throwing axes and lifting heavy stuff all day. It was her job on the edge. Obviously her shoulders and back were very sore from all the work, and while technically Fishlegs was the 'designated healer' for the Edge, she felt ten times more comfortable getting a back massage from her boyfriend. She had gotten two massages from Fishlegs (before her and Hiccup started dating obviously). And yes, Fishlegs did a good job, but he was way to scared that he would touch something he wasn't allowed to. She also didn't feel too comfortable being shirtless with Fishlegs.

And few weeks into their relationship Hiccup gave Astrid a massage, and that was when she knew she was never going back to Fishlegs. Hiccup was a lot more confident in his skill, also she didn't really care what he touched, she just felt so comfortable with him. She had been getting a massage from Hiccup almost once a week, every week since.

———

Hiccup straddled Astrid while she was lying face down. He applied some cream from Gothi, which was supposed to help as a pain relief. The cream and Hiccups hands were nice and cold on her hot back.

He slowly and gently started massaging her naked back. He always started the massage gently because he knew her muscles were really tight and he didn't want to hurt her.

"Have you ever thought about going easy on yourself?" He asked as he started to press on a tight knot between Astrids shoulder blades.

"Not really." She replied through clenched teeth.

It always surprised Hiccup how much pain Astrid could take but the second he starts to get rid of the pain she gives in. Mabye it was just because she felt comfortable enough to show pain around him. Who knows?

Hiccup started to massage harder on this particular spot, he knew it was the main culprit for all the pain, and he knew it was going to hurt to release. He knew what he was doing though. His plan was to get rid of this knot then to calm her back down massage her neck and mid back, which wasn't tight, so it would just feel nice. No pain.

"Ouch. Hiccup." Astrid exhaled deeply.

He hated hurting her. "I know, I'm sorry. You're doing great."

He continued to massage that spot.

He could see tears growing in her eyes. "Almost there babe, hang on."

He really hated this part. It would take another 10-20 seconds to get this knot out.

AA tear dropped down her cheek. Hiccup concentrated on his job and getting it over and done with as soon as possible.

"3" Hiccup started counting. "2" he was almost done on the sore spot. "1" he exhaled and kissed the back of Astrids head. "You did so well!" He whispered into her ear.

He sat back up and gently massaged her mid back, he could tell she was already relaxing. There was now a red blob on her back from all the rubbing.

He placed his thumbs on her spine and spread his palms and fingers out (like a butterfly) his hands looked so big on her smal waist. His fingers curving over her sides. He rubbed his hands up to under her arms and back down her back.

That was something Fishlegs could never do. His hands would be WAY to close to something.

Hiccup repeated this a few times and synced it with Astrids breathing, he went up when she inhaled and down when she exhaled.