~AFTERMATH~

*BE SURE TO READ THE CHAPTER POSTED BEFORE THIS ONE! THEN READ THIS! THIS IS AFTER THE FINALE!*

The air was heavy as Bella felt her eyes start to flutter open. Her head was pounding as her eyes slowly began to open. Her body felt like it was on fire as she inhaled deeply. She felt something frigid pressed against her cheek. Looking over, she noticed drops of her own blood staining the floor she was laying on. With a groan, she forced herself up.

   Her wrists began to ache as she attempted to move her hand. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked down to see her hand chained to a metal pole. She tugged on it, attempting to see if she would be able to free herself. Inevitably, she didn't succeed.

   Glancing around her surroundings, she noticed how dusty and dirty the floor was. Her body was cold, goosebumps rising to her skin against the cold air. The room was dim, making it hard to see. She touched the icy wall with her free hand, shuddering at the touch.

   She felt fear gnawing at her, trying to tear her down. She sniffled and tried to hold back every emotion. It didn't work, for she felt a tear roll down her cheek. At least the tear was warm, it was almost comforting to feel.

   She thought of Spencer and how scared he must be. She thought of her sisters and how devastated they'll be. She closed her eyes and allowed more tears to roll down her cheeks. Spencer. The love of her life. What was going to become of him?

   Wiping away her tears, she heard sudden movement next to her. She gasped and looked over, not being able to make out anything because of the darkness.

   "Bella?" she heard a timid voice say.

   She squinted her eyes as the person inched their way closer towards her, coming closer and closer towards a patch of light. Bella heard herself gasp as she felt her heart drop.

   She pressed her lips together as the person finally revealed themselves.

   "Gianna?" Bella whispered back.

TO BE CONTINUED