CRASH INTO ME

"Lost for you I'm so lost for you"

*               *               *

"I'm telling you this now so you can prepare yourself," Bella said as her and Spencer walked towards the wedding venue. "My family and friends can be somewhat...enthusiastic. My mom is a hugger and my friend, Hyacinth, is fluent in sarcasm."

   "Thanks for the heads up," Spencer grinned.

   The two agents approached the wedding venue, Phoebe insisting on having her wedding ceremony outside even if it was October in Upstate New York. The sides of the aisle decorated with bright orange and red leaves, sunflowers and red roses tied the the side of the end chairs. The air was a perfect temperature, cool enough so you could wear a light shawl and feel comfortable. 

   Bella could see her mother, sisters, and friends standing in a circle talking to each other. Nearby were her aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins who were all laughing and socializing together. She quietly hoped to herself that her family wouldn't embarrass her or make Spencer think they were insane.

   Aurora looked over, spotting her sister and Spencer and immediately throwing on a large smile. She opened her arms out and pulled Bella into a tight hug, squeezing her tightly. Alice looked over and smiled at the tall doctor standing awkwardly behind Bella.

   "Everyone," Bella began. "This is my friend, Dr. Spencer Reid. He works with me."

   "Dr. Reid," Hyacinth said, grabbing Spencer's hand and shaking it. "We've heard SO much about you! You're a lot taller than I expected you to be."

   "A lot handsomer too," Alice added before shaking Spencer's hand, earning a death stare from Bella. Aurora nodded in agreement. 

   "Oh, uh, thank you," Spencer said. "It's nice to meet all of you." 

   Charlotte and Gianna quickly introduced themselves. Bella could tell that Spencer was uncomfortable with the amount of hand shaking he was doing, his mind calculating the amount of germs he was picking up.

   "This is Marcus, my fiancé," Gianna said, nudging an Asian man standing next to her.

   "Nice to meet you," he said, shaking Spencer's hand.

   Bella gasped and grabbed Gianna's hand, looking down at the ring, "How could I forget that this happened? It's gorgeous, Gi."

   "Oh, thank you," Gianna said, pulling Bella into a side hug.

   Bella still couldn't believe at how much her and her friends had grown. It felt like just yesterday they were still playing on the playground and playing dolls. Now they were all adult women, getting their lives in order.

   "Why isn't your sister having any bridesmaids?" Hyacinth asked.

   "Because she's making a statement," Charlotte sighed. "She already threw a fit about the fact that she has to take Finn's last name, so her form of rebellion is having no bridesmaids. She also didn't get a cake, she got ice cream. Finn was confused at first but let her get her way in the end."