Chapter 14

Later in the evening, Ajay gets ready in his suit and leaves for Geet's house, should I buy anything I'm going to her house for the first time...will that be too much and moreover Krishna uncle will also be there...ummm I shouldn't think too much it's not like I'm taking her on a date it's a dinner with the investors...yes just go and pick her up...I don't have to go inside I'll just call her out then it won't be awkward...um yeah I'll do that. As soon as he reaches her home he calls her but she doesn't pick up her phone so with no other choice he rings the bell of her home and Madhu opens the door, she didn't know what Ajay looked like so she thought he was a stranger "Yes beta you need something", Ajay "Ummm...I'm Ajay Chowdhary...is Ms.Iyer there?" Madhu smiles as soon as she comes to know it's Ajay "Ohhh...You are Ajay Chowdhary...come in Beta...Geet is just getting ready". She guides him to the living room where Krishna was sitting watching TV, as soon as Krishna sees Ajay "Ohh Ajay Sir...Come come" Ajay looks at Krishna "Uncle how many times I have told you don't call me Sir...you are elder to me and have been working in the company since a really long time...so please call me Ajay" Krishna smiles "Okay okay sit down...Geet will be here in a bit" Ajay though he hesitates sits down waiting for Geet, Madhu offers juice to him "Aree aunty what's the need for this" Madhu smiles "You have come to our home for the first time and Geet came home just sometime before so she might take some time to get ready...and since you are early you might need to wait for sometime", Ajay smiles smiles "Okay".

After 15 mins, Geet calls for Madhu from her room "Maa have you seen my phone I can't find it" Madhu "Must be in your bag only Geetu... you went to the room directly...wait let me come and check". Madhu goes to her room and checks there but her phone was nowhere, they both come down "Nanna did you see my phone", Ajay takes a look at her and his breath stops, she was wearing a grey colour netted saree looking divine, "Gorgeous" just a whisper comes out of his mouth.

The others keep searching for her phone and realising that he also tries to search but they couldn't find her phone, Geet hadn't noticed Ajay's presence till now, "Maa I think I left it when I went to see Mumma", Ajay was again confused the same way when he heard her speaking in the NGO, he wanted to know who is this Mumma of hers and why she keeps calling her Mumma when Madhu is her mother "We can pick it up on the way Ms.Iyer", that's when Geet notices his presence "Umm Mr.Chowdhary you here?" Madhu "Yes Geetu he came here sometime ago" Ajay keeps looking at her "You didn't pick up your phone soo..." Geet looks elsewhere "Oh Okay" Krishna "Geet I think Ajay is right you should pick it up on the way" Geet looks at Krishna and Madhu "But Nanna...", Madhu and Krishna assure her through their eyes that it's okay, Geet sighs and nods "Okay...I'll leave now you both eat on time and take your medicine and don't stay awake waiting for me", Madhu and Krishna smiles and nod "Okay". Geet and Ajay leave from there, Ajay's eyes keep going back to her not being able to look away from the divine beauty sitting next to him "Where do we have to go Ms.Iyer", she hesitates a little but then let's him know the address. When he stops at the location, he was shocked to see that it was a small memorial, Geet looks at him "Umm you can stay here I'll be back", as soon as Geet gets down he follows her, she goes near one of the stones and finds her phone fallen there, she takes her phone and kisses on the stone and comes back, Ajay also comes back to the car before Geet, "Uhh...Ms.Iyer I... I'm sorry...I didn't know", Geet looks outside through the window feeling the breeze on her face "It's okay you don't have to be sorry...I'm not I'm happy that I have her and my Maa", though he wanted to know what happened he didn't question, he just smiles.

Soon they reached the restaurant, his eyes never leaving hers, no matter how much he tried his gaze would end up landing on her, just as he was walking behind her, a gentle breeze hits them making her hair fly and touch his face, he inhales her lavender fragrance which had been driving him crazy since she got into his car that he just wanted to pull her closer and bury his face in her neck so that he could be close to her, God! This woman...can I just pull her close to me...her fragrance is so intoxicating...so is she...I have seen many woman but she is definitely not like any I have seen...she is the epitome of beauty❤️ with her beautiful deer like bewitching eyes, cute little nose which flares when she is angry, her chubby cheeks with the tint of pink blush and her pink plump soft petal like lips which stutter when I'm close to her...not only beauty but beauty with immense intelligence and creativity...and one strong woman she is. Just as he keeps following her someone rushes in their direction pushing Geet, just as she was about to slip and fall Ajay catches her by her waist and makes her stand properly "Careful Ms.Iyer", his hands caress her bare waist while holding her in place, her breath hitches and heart flutters with his touch "Mr.Chowdhary" just a whisper comes out of her mouth, his eyes keeps looking into hers not wavering even for a second, he was drowing in the depths of her eyes and her fragrance up this close was numbing his brain driving him mad, and her hand on his chest was making his heart beat erratically, he never knew that someone could make his heart beat like a drum being played according to someone's tune, she was trying to get out of his hold "Mr.Chowdhary", she kept calling his name but it fell on deaf ears, she tried pushing him but it just made him to pull her closer such that their breaths were fanning on each other, "Ajay" she whispers calling him by his name for the first time, that brings him back to his senses and he steps away from her.

She leaves from there in search of others not wanting to be there with him any longer, while Ajay stands there smiling and thinking, My name from her sounds so sweet...What am I doing smiling like a teenager... Geethanjali what are you doing to me...you are making me feel things which I never knew I would be able to feel...is there any way I can keep her close to me all the time...she is my home...in a mere month the things she is doing to me...uff Geethanjali you have the ability to make a man go mad with just your one look and smile. Ajay goes to the table booked for them and sees Kailash trying to flirt with Geet, he fumes seeing that and he also looks around to find some other men also giving her stares, why are these people eyeing her...I will break their bones...she is my Geethanjali...no one can look at her...and this Kailash...what do I do with him...he needs to know that he cannot flirt with her. "Mr.Kailash do you mind sitting down in your own chair leaving space for others or do you want fevicol to stick yourself to Ms.Iyer", Arjun, Vidisha and Geet chuckle to themselves while Kailash mumbles a sorry and sits down in his chair while Ajay takes a seat next to Geet, as soon as the investors arrive they all have their dinner, the investors keep praising Geet for her beautiful and elegant designs. Throughout the dinner Ajay's eyes keep going back to Geet, Geet feels his gaze on her, she keeps looking elsewhere feeling shy trying to avoid his gaze, after a while she starts feeling uncomfortable with his continuous gaze and keeps shifting in her place, once he senses her discomfort he averts his gaze from her no matter how hard it was for him to look away from her.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Have you all watched Qubool Hai 2.0?, If you haven't go and watch it, it's so lit🔥 and amazing💕...especially if you are old school Qubool hai fans you are in for a treat💖...do watch it and shower all your love on our zoya and SJ ❤️.
Yours lovingly
-Dharini