Chapter 42

Three weeks pass by in a flash, the marriage preparations were on the go, the Reddy's had also reached and were helping the Chowdhary's and Iyer's in the preparations. Anirudh Reddy & Devraj Reddy are Roshini's cousin brothers, Anirudh and Sumithra have two sons, Vikram and Varun, both of them are married while Devraj and Aditi have a daughter and a son, Nikita and Nishant. Vikram is 5 years elder to Ajay while Varun a year elder to Ajay, both Nikita and Nishant are younger to Ajay. Varun is the one who is closest to Ajay since they both were of the same age, but then with the work they both didn't get to talk or spend much time together. They all were happy to see eachother, Vikram was here with his wife Drishti and their 2 year old boy Rohan while Varun was her with his wife Anisha and their 1 year old baby girl Varsha, Nikita was here with her husband Dev.

The wedding is to take place at the Chowdhary's farmhouse in ECR (East Coast Road), the Reddy's and Chowdhary's were leaving for the farmhouse tomorrow since the Reddy's had arrived today only. All the young ones were sitting in the backyard of Chowdhary house, the babies had already slept, Nishant sees Ajay smiling and texting someone understands it's Geet he is talking to "Someone is very happy and excited to get married", Vish laughs "If you let him he will be ready to get married right now also...so whipped he is", Ajay was still focused on his phone not hearing anything anyone was saying, Varun was looking at Ajay amused thinking, is this the same Ajay who said love and marriage is shit and that he will never get into this useless business of marriage. Vikrant laughs "Yeah see he is not even listening to us...nowadays it's only Geet that revolves around his head", Vikram smiles "We can see...the change in him is evident". Varun thinks of something, he indicates everyone to be quiet and goes behind Ajay and snatches his phone from him and starts running, Ajay looks up to see who snatched his phone "Varunnnn", he starts running behind him. Everyone were laughing while Varun and Ajay were running around "Varunnnn give it here", "Ohho we are here after such a long time still you are busy with your would be wife...don't worry Ajju you can be with her in a week...till then spend time with us brother", "Youuu irritating idiot...you have your wife here na with you...I'm just texting my would be wife", "Ajay I remember someone saying Marriage is useless business", "Oh Shut up you idiot...I remember someone else also saying that but now he is married and has a baby girl still doesn't leave his wife alone", they both stop running and start laughing.

Ajay and Varun hug eachother smiling, Ajay looks at Varun "Now give me my phone", Varun gives his phone back to Ajay "Don't be so desperate yaar", Ajay slaps his head "Not more desperate than you", Varun just shakes his head and they go back and sit down with everyone. Ajay "How do you manage this idiot Anisha", Anisha looks at Varun "What to do...I don't have a choice right...I'm stuck with him" Varun looks at Anisha  "Haww such a liar you are Baby...(he leans in closer to her and whispers)...I'll show you baby tonight how you are stuck with me", she gulps looking at him and blushes and whispers back "Shut up idiot". Nikita looks at Varun "Will you ever stop Varun" Varun "Hey we are supposed to be teasing Ajay not me and Ani", Nishant "You know what this is how Ajay Anna and Anju are also going to be in future I can imagine...like Varun Anna and Anisha Vadina...the guys who say that they don't want to get married bla bla bla are the one's who are desperate now...I am right na Vikram and Vikrant Anna". Vikram and Vikrant nod while Ajay and Varun glare at Nishant, Ajay "Just because you helped me with my Geetu I'm staying quiet else you know right what I can do" Varun "I don't have anything on you so I won't mind breaking your teeth Nishu". Anisha looks at Varun "Why are you scolding him...he is right only na...too desperate you are Mr.Varun Reddy", everyone laughs, Varun looks at Anisha "Wifey I'll show you how desperate I'm...come with me please", Anisha starts laughing and running "No no no...I'll not", Varun starts following her "Mrs.Varun Reddy you told na I'm desperate...I'll show you baby...you know I'll catch you why run when you already know that", Anisha shows her tongue to him "We'll see if you can catch me first", Varun "Challenging me Wifey...we will see now", they both keep running around the house and start running inside the house. Drishti "They are not coming back guys...let's all also retire to our rooms", just then Ajay's phone rings, he looks at the caller ID and runs to his room bidding them 'Bye', Vikrant shakes his head "Smitten these two are...let's go".

Ajay attends the call as soon as he enters the room "Hello Mrs.Ajay Chowdhary", Geet blushes everytime he calls her by the name "Hi", Ajay smiles "Stop blushing love", Geet "I'm not blushing", Ajay "Liar". Geet "Shut up Mr.Chowdhary", Ajay smiles "So tell me Love how much are you missing me", Geet smiles "Little bit...just a little bit", Ajay "Ohho you are missing only a little then I'll cut the call since you are not missing me that much", Geet "Nooo don't cut the call", Ajay knew she is missing him a lot else she wouldn't have called him, his condition was also the same, they had not seen eachother since a week, video calls were their only source to see each other. Ajay switches the call to video "so you are missing me", Geet blushes "Yes", Ajay smiles "I'm missing you too love...just 3 days more then we will atleast be in the same place...even if they don't allow us to meet we can see eachother for the rituals atleast", Geet also smiles "Yes I'm waiting for the day", Ajay "I can't wait...as days near I want the days to pass soon love...I'm waiting for day you will become my wife❤️", Geet blushes looking down "I love you Ajay💖", Ajay "I love you too Geetu❤️". They fall asleep talking to eachother, this had become their routine since the day they were off from the office, every night it would be Ajay who called her but today Geet herself called him, he was the happiest that he ran away from the backyard to his room just to have peace while talking to her because he knew if he attended the call in front of them, they would have teased the hell out of them and he would never hear the end of it from them.

That's all for now guys.
Tomorrow starts #Ajeet's wedding rituals💞
I hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini