Chapter 52

The next morning, the bright rays from the sun falls on the window of Ajay and Geet's room, Ajay's sleep gets disturbed due to the bright light coming in from the window, he wakes up with a severe headache, he feels like someone has been hammering on his head, he was about to sit up but then he feels movement on him cuddling closer into his bare chest to avoid the sunlight. He looks down to find Geet in his arms, he was shocked to see their state, their clothes scattered everywhere in the room, the food from the night left untouched, the events of last night come rushing to his mind in bits and pieces, did I force her...oh goddd why did I get drunk...what do I do now...how will I face her when she wakes up...I love you Geet...I'm so sorry if I forced you. She was sleeping peacefully on her personal pillow while he keeps getting unwanted thoughts, she had a constant smile on her face even while sleeping, that smile on her face was his only hope that he probably did not force her into anything.

Soon their whole room gets filled with light rays from the sun, not being able to escape from the light anymore Geet opens her eyes only to find Ajay's dark brown ones already looking at her, all that transpired between them the night before comes rushing to her mind, she bends her eyes looking down and blushes red. Ajay wanted to make sure that he didn't force her, he did not want to hurt her ever not even in his intoxicated state, he calls her softly "Love", she just replies with a "Hmm" being shy to look him in the eye and looking at her nuptial chain as if it's the most interesting thing in the world. Ajay lifts her face and makes her look at him "Love did I force you...If I did I'm so sorry love...even being drunk I don't want to ever force you to do anything you don't want to", Geet looks at him surprised as to why he was thinking l that he forced himself on her, she cups his face in her hands "Jaan none of this was forced...and your love can never force me to do something I don't want to even if you are drunk...I love you Jaan...this happened because of our love❤️...I know you were not in your senses but please don't ever think that you forced me". He hugs her tightly crushing her in his arms, his eyes glistening with tears "I love you my Geet...I love you more than anything", his mind flashes bits and pieces of what transpired between them, he wished that he had been more in conscious state of mind when they united for the first time. She plants a kiss on his chest as he hugs her, that reminds him that they are still under the sheets, skin to skin, she flushed against him, that was enough to set his heart racing and arouse his hormones. He starts digging into her neck madly while she was again a moaning mess just like she was the last night, they were in at it again but this time Ajay was completely in his senses, etching each and every second of their love into his heart and brain.

They wake up late into the morning, Ajay was staring at her again as she opens her eyes, she runs off to the bathroom covering herself in the sheets before he can do anything, he chuckles to himself "I have seen everything wife", she blushes locking the bathroom door, she was glowing thinking about their night and morning activities, she was now Mrs.Geethanjali Ajay Chowdhary in all senses. After having her bath she realises that she didn't bring in her clothes, without having a choice she goes out wearing a bathrobe, she runs into closet not seeing Ajay in the room, she comes after wearing a saree, she hears the water running in the bathroom and understands that Ajay is taking bath. They both get ready and go downstairs, Roshini "Finally you both are here", the Reddy's had left early in the morning, it was only Roshini, Vish and Vikrant who were there. Vish pulls their leg "so late you both are even on the first day after your marriage you both weren't so late", Vikrant chuckles thinking about last night,

Vish and Vikrant were worried about Ajay even after leaving him with Geet, though they were sure that Geet could handle him, they still wanted to check once, Vish had called Geet, Geet's phone was on the bed and by mistake Ajay had attended the call, Vish and Vikrant were about to talk when they hears Ajay "Geetuuuu you smell like violet rosessss...I loooovvvveeee rosesssss", they both look at eachother and cut the call. Vish looks at Vikrant "Here we were getting worried...there he is...", Vikrant smiles a little "Atleast he is distracted...he won't be thinking about that man", Vish makes him look at her "Look Vikrant he is your past don't think about him baby please", Vikrant "Why was he even here Vish...we are happy without him...how could he come here after everything he has done...you saw how maa suffered right because of him" Vish takes him in her embrace "Baby please don't think about him...come on smile...your son is playing football in my tummy...he won't stop until he hears your happy voice", Vikrant smiles and bends down to touch her baby bump and puts his ear on her bump "Hey champ...don't trouble Mumma baby...after you come out we two together will trouble Mumma...but for now poor Mumma leave her champ", baby stops kicking, Vish huffs looking at Vikrant "Huh now itself you both became a team", Vikrant chuckles "Offo Vish don't worry let him come out we will trouble you so much more especially for his brother or sister", Vish blushes "Shut up".

Ajay and Geet blush thinking about what happened, Roshini "Vish stop pulling their legs...they are newly married couple...they need their privacy and time dear...Ajju how is your headache now", Ajay looks at Roshini confused, Geet answers instead of Ajay "He is fine now Maa...he slept well na", he realises that they had not informed Roshini about him getting drunk or seeing his father. He didn't want to spoil his mood thinking about his father when he had the best start of the day with his wife, thinking about his father only made his blood boil and he didn't want that. Roshini smiles at them teasingly "Ohhoo seems like wife will answer for the husband from now", Geet and Ajay blush, Roshini smiles "Okay okay come have your breakfast...I'll heat it for you both", they both have their breakfast silently. Geet was thinking about Ajay's father and Kailash, she wanted to know what was happening for that she had to meet them, she won't be able to inform Ajay the real reason, she needed to think of a reason but she knew she won't be able to do it alone, she needed someone so she thought of talking to Vish about it.

After having breakfast, Geet goes to Roshini "Maa should I make the lunch", Roshini smiles "No ma...today I will be cooking for my children...so you just relax" Geet "Maa I'll help you" Roshini in her strict voice "No means no...just sit and relax...today your Maa will cook" Geet smiles and nods. Ajay and Vikrant were watching the news while Vish was in the garden, Geet goes to the garden to talk to Vish. Vish was sitting in the swing "Hey Geet...come", Geet sits with her "Vish...umm I need to talk to you" Vish "Sure Geet what is it", Geet was not sure how to start "Umm...it's about Aakash uncle" Vish looks at her shocked "There is nothing to talk about him Geet..what he did was wrong...I have seen Maa Geet... you don't know how she had become when he left her...she was in depression...it was Maa's father, and her father-in-law and Mother-in-law who supported her and she came out of it" Geet looks at Vish "Vish I saw him yesterday...his eyes held the pain of separation...he still cares for them...maybe we all don't know his side of the story correctly...maybe all of us misunderstood him...can we please give him one chance...just once I want to meet him...will you come with me" Vish looks at her "Okay I will come with you...just because you want to meet him...not for him" Geet smiles and hugs her "Thank you Vish...thank you so much" Vish smiles "Anything for you Geet you have made our Ajju smile...I know you won't make him angry or let him suffer", Geet nods.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini