Chapter 50

Ajay was shocked seeing the man in front of him, Geet looks at Ajay "Ajay this uncle was leaving...I was just telling him to have dinner and go", Ajay's shock soon turns into anger, his eyes become red with anger seeing the man in front of him "Why is this man here...how could you step your foot into Chowdhary Mansion again". Geet was confused, she didn't know why he was talking like that, the man looks at Ajay sadly "I just wanted to see my son and daughter-in-law...I have seen you both now I will leave", he knew this would be Ajay's reaction when he sees him that's why he was standing behind the stage and wearing a cap covering his face so that nobody notice him. Geet was shocked to know that he is Ajay's father, Ajay was raging hearing him say son but he didn't want to create a scene so he replies him calmly "No one here is your son Mr.Aakash Mathur", Ajay leaves from there knowing that if he stays any longer he might end up blowing up.

Geet was still in shock of knowing that the man was Ajay's father, "Uncle you...you are Ajay's father", He looks down sadly "Yes ma...I know what you would have heard...so I don't mind even if you hate me" Geet "I thought you didn't care about them after you left Roshini Maa like that...but seeing you here is making me think maybe you care about them", Aakash smiles sadly "Ofcourse I do care about them...I love them all...my one mistake costed me all this but I can't do anything about it now...so I have stopped thinking about it...but I always care for my sons...I know Vish from her childhood...she and Ajju had been best friends...I thought they both will end up together but when I got to know about Vish and Vikrant I was happy that Vish is my daughter-in-law but then I kept hearing about Ajay's image...I was worried but I knew none of that was true...then I heard about you I was happy my Ajju is finally settling down...(he smiles looking at her)...I have heard all about you ma...I wanted to see you both together in person for once...be happy dear and please keep my son happy". Kailash comes rushing to Geet "Geeettt....", he stops seeing Aakash shocked "Dadd...what are you doing here...didn't I tell you that I will bring you their photos", Geet was shocked to know Kailash is also his son "Kailash...". Kailash then realises that he had blabbered everything in front of Geet in the shock of seeing his dad, then he remembers why he came here "Geet I'll tell you everything but now please go and check on Ajay Sir...he's at the bar...he's been gulping drink after drink...Vish and Vikrant Anna tried stopping him but he isn't listening... please go Geet", she runs from there hearing about Ajay.

Ajay went straight to the Bar counter, his blood was boiling, how dare he show up all of a sudden...how...how could he call me his son when he left me...how could he...after all these years, all his built up anger was surfacing he was not sure how to handle all that anger. He orders "Whiskey on the rocks...don't stop refilling until or unless I say so", mostly everyone had gone to have their dinner, Vish and Vikrant had been waiting for Ajay and Geet, they both were searching for them when Vish notices Ajay in the bar downing drink after drink. Vikrant and Vish go to him, Vikrant takes the glass from his hand "What are you doing Ajju", Ajay tries to take the glass from Vikrant's hand "Anna gi...gi...give me th..the gl..glass na", Vish looks at him "What the Ajay...why are you getting yourself drunk on your reception and where is Geet", Ajay remembers his father and his eyes turn red "H...he how da...dare he ca...come he...here", he snatches the glass from Vikrant's hand and chugs off the glass, Vish and Vikrant were confused as to who he is talking about. Vish asks him "Who are you talking about Ajju" while Vikrant was trying to take the glass from Ajay, Ajay trying to keep his glass away from Vikrant did not hear Vish, he continues gulping down his drink, Vikrant shouts at the Bartender "Don't refill his glass", Ajay glares at Vikrant and then turns to the bartender "Didn't I tell you not to stop until I say so", the bartender was not sure who to listen, Ajay glares at him "Did I te..tell you to st...stop", his cold voice sends a shiver down his voice, he just shakes his head and refills Ajay's glass. He was already drunk and he wasn't listening to Vish or Vikrant, Vish sees Kailash passing by and calls him and asks him to check for Geet.

Geet runs to Ajay as soon as she heard about him from Kailash, she was still not out of her shock of knowing that Kailash is Ajay's half brother, she was still trying to process everything. She knew Ajay's anger would flare up on seeing his father but she didn't know he would end up getting himself drunk. She sees Vish and Vikrant had taken his glass from his hand, and Ajay was trying to take the glass back from Vikrant, she goes near them. Vish feels relieved after seeing Geet "Geet please stop him he's been downing glass after glass...we really don't know why", Geet goes near Ajay "Jaan let's go to our room come", Ajay refuses "I wanttttt my drinkkkk Geetuuu...get that from Anna na" Geet "We will go to our room then you will get it okay" Ajay looks at her, he was completely drunk and not in his senses, he forwards his hand "Promiseee", Geet's eyes were glistening with tears seeing him her heart aches seeing him in this state but she composes herself and places her hand on his "Okay promise...now let's go". Just as he stands he stumbles not being able to balance himself, Vikrant and Geet both hold him and take him to the room while Vish follows them, he keeps blabbering something till they reach the room. They make Ajay sit on the bed, Geet turns to Vish and Vikrant "Vish, Bava (brother-in-law) please don't tell Maa about this...I will handle this....if Maa comes to know the reason then she will become sad", Vish looks at her "You know the reason why he has gotten drunk like this all of a sudden...he was saying something about someone but we didn't understand", Geet takes a deep breath "Bava your father was here...Ajay saw him...he got angry on seeing him and walked off", Vikrant and Vish were shocked, Vikrant "He was here?", Geet nods, she doesn't say anything about Kailash as she herself wasn't sure as to what was happening. Vikrant also gets angry hearing that, he tries to maintain his composure but his voice turned cold hearing about his father "Geet take care of Ajay...Let's go Vish", Vish and Vikrant leave from their room.

That's all for now guys.
All of you guessed right it was Ajay's father.
Hope you like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini