Chapter 54

3.5 years later,

The family was at Ooty enjoying their summer vacation, Ajay was 9 years old and Vikrant 14 years, they were staying at Sunshine Resort. They were at Doddabetta tea factory for seeing the process of brewing tea and also to talk them into supplying the fresh tea leaves for Sunshine Group of Resorts. After they finished their work in the tea factory, they were on their way to the tea museum adjacent to the factory, Ajay being the naughty kid he is, was running around while Aakash was trying to stop him. Aakash "Ajju don't run kanna (Child)", Ajay not listening to him was running around "Catch me if can dad" and he bumps into a woman. Ajay falls down and Aakash runs to pick him up "See I told you right don't run...now say sorry to Aunty" Ajay stands up and holds his ears "Sorry Aunty", Aakash was also about to apologise to the woman "So sorr...", That's when he sees that it's Manisha and all the he fear that he had been suppressing comes out again, she was also shocked seeing him. Ajay tugs at Aakash's hand "Let's go dad...see Maa and Anna are also here", Aakash comes out of his reverie and pushes his thoughts aside "Yeah...yes...let's go". Aakash's fears were coming back on seeing Manisha again, he had tried to find out from the resort if someone had spiked his drink but he couldn't get any information so he thought that by mistake they had served him the alcoholic drink. No matter how much he tries he was not able to completely push those thoughts aside have a happy time with the kids and his wife. Manisha somehow gets his number and texts him

"I need to talk to you. Please meet me at the tea factory's museum in the evening by 6.00p.m
- Manisha"

Seeing this text Aakash gets all the more panicked, he was completely distracted seeing which Roshini goes to him "What happened Aakash...why are you so tensed...everything good?", Aakash was not sure what to tell her, he wanted to tell her the truth atleast now but he was scared of her reaction "Ummm...yeah all good...no problem...the tea factory's manager called they wanted to meet up...I'll go visit them and come back" Roshini smiles "That's Great". In the evening the boys and Roshini were at the resort, Ajay playing around in the garden and pulling Vikrant along with him while Roshini was reading a book sitting in the garden to keep an eye on the boys. Aakash had gone to meet Manisha in the tea factory's museum, "Why did you want to meet me", he saw a little boy with her probably of 2 or 3 years of age, Manisha "Umm I don't really know how to say this...look I know you love your family and wife...I'm not trying to break your family apart I just wanted you to meet your son Kailash once", Aakash was horrified with the news "Sa..sa..son?", The little boy tugs at Manisha's saree "Mumma who is this uncle", Manisha kneels down to his level "Baby he is your daddy", the boys runs to Aakash and hugs his legs, Aakash did not know how to react to this information "Look Manisha there is probably some mistake...please...he he can't be my son", Manisha looks at him "I know I said it was for one night but it's not my fault that I got pregnant after that...and I'm not asking anything from you just that I wanted you to meet your son and him to see you once...don't worry we won't disturb you again". Aakash was stumped, he didn't know how to even react, his worst fears were coming true, he had another son, he couldn't ignore him nor could tell his family about this, he was in a dilemma not knowing what to do, he reached the resort and went directly to their room not knowing how to face his wife and boys after this news.

The next day, Roshini notices that Aakash was lost thinking something even since he returned from the tea factory's museum, she tries asking him about but everytime he just dodges the subject. By the evening the all of them were in a park nearby the resort, the boys were playing with the other kids there, Roshini and Aakash were just walking around. Aakash was still lost in his thoughts when he feels someone hugging his legs and calling him "Daddy", it was Kailash, Aakash was shocked seeing him and Roshini was shocked hearing him call Aakash as his dad, she bends to his level and tries pulling him away from Aakash "Baby where is your Mumma...he isn't your daddy baby", he doesn't listen "Daddy". Soon Manisha comes there "So sorry he ran away...I'm so sorry...he doesn't have a father just seen him in photos whenever he sees someone like his father he just runs to them", Roshini smiles "Ohhh okay...he is very cute though", Manisha leaves taking Kailash from them.