Epilogue

3 months later....

Geet was now in her 5th month her baby bump had started showing, she was looking cute with the baby bump🤰 but Ajay was having a hard time managing his tigress's mood swings, one minute she would be happy the next she would become emotional saying that he doesn't give her much time he hates her and what not. It was a weekend and Geet had woken up just then while Ajay was sipping his morning coffee after his jogging along with Kailash "Here comes the lady Anaconda🐍...enjoy Anna I'm escaping...bye bye", Kailash runs to his room while Ajay chuckles looking at Kailash run, uff he fears my baby tigress, and goes to help Geet get down. Ajay holds her hand and helps her get down from the stairs "Geethu you should have called me I would have come there na...why are you getting down alone", she smiles looking at him "I'm just pregnant Ajay I can get down...moreover Maa said I should walk so only I came down...I thought of taking a stroll in the garden", Ajay smiles "Okay then I'll accompany my wife and my baby today...come". They both take a walk in their garden and go back to their room to freshen up.

Everyone gathers for breakfast, everyone was having their Idly, Sambhar and Coconut Chutney while Geet was savoring her Idly with mango pickle, it was all that she craved for these day either something sour or sweet, when given anything else she would make thousands of faces before putting it in her mouth and it was only both her mother's who could persuade her and feed her, be it anybody else they would end up getting blasting from her and Kailash had loads of those experience with her blasting so he had named her 'Lady Anaconda🐍' because she could eat anyone raw with her blasting when she becomes angry.

Later in the morning Geet, Vish, Rohan and Roshini were watching Tv, while the men were in the kitchen making lunch. It had become their routine now that the men would cook lunch and dinner during the weekends, when this was suggested a month back Geet and Vish were skeptical as they knew very well about their husband's culinary skills, Geet could only remember Ajay's 3 burnt Maggie packets while Vish was thinking of the disaster that Vikrant had made and called it coffee. But then when Aakash had said them not to worry he won't let them do their disasters again and just take little help from them, they were relieved and so the men were now making lunch. While the men were cooking Roshini was feeding urad daal laddu to Geet "Enough Maa...", Roshini "Last one...come on open your mouth", Vish chuckles looking at Geet "Remember Geethu you also made me eat these...tit for tat baby", Geet glares at Vish while Roshini smiles at her two daughters "Girls these are healthy food which you should eat not only during pregnancy but at all times so no matter how many faces you make I'll feed these to you remember that", Geet pouts looking at Roshini, Roshini smiles "Last one promise open up", Geet sighs finally having the laddu.

Once the men complete their cooking they call the women for lunch, they had made raw mango rice specially for Geet, Mutton Biriyani and Gongura chicken. Before Ajay and Vikrant could sit down Geet and Vish stop them "What did you both contribute in this", Ajay and Vikrant look at each other "Why are you both asking us question like chef Damu and chef Venkatesh Bhat ask the comalis in 'Cooku with Comali'...do we look comalis to you" (Cooku with Comali is a fun cooking show where there will be celebrity chefs and entertainers (comedians, singers, dancers), who know nothing about cooking, both will be paired up and will be made to cook. The literal meaning of 'Comali' is Joker in tamil, here the entertainers are called as 'Comalis'. Chef Damu and Chef Venkatesh Bhat are the judges of the show). Vish and Geet look at eachother and laugh "Ofcourse", everyone burst into laughter except Ajay and Vikrant who were busy glaring at their wife's, Ajay looks at them both "We have become better in cooking...next week see only me and Anna will cook😏...you both are making fun of us right...we'll show you", Vikrant nods while Kailash who was sitting between Aakash and Roshini whispers to them "Maa dad better get ready to order food next week...I cannot eat the disasters they might end up making", they both chuckle to themselves hearing him, Ajay who hears Kailash glares at him "Kailash...baby bro you are the first one who is going to eat what we are gonna make", Kailash smiles nervously "Aiyoo Anna no no see your wife is there...she will happily eat anything you make...just add anything with that gives the sour taste in whatever you make...she will eat happily...what more do you want", Geet glares at him "What do you mean by I will eat anything if you add sour taste do I look like dinosaur 🦕 to eat anything you make", she huffs looking at him, he mutters to himself "I thought of lady Anaconda🐍 but dinosaur 🦕 is also better...but if I say this I will get more blasting...better keep quite", Geet keeps glaring at him but she doesn't hear his muttering "What did you say", Kailash looks here and there "I was just saying how can you be a dinosaur...you are my favorite and cute Geethu...(again mutters to himself) who turns into dangerous anaconda at times", she only hears the first part "Good", they all have their lunch after all their talking and retire to their rooms to rest.