Chapter 46

They go to 'Thiyagarayar temple' in thiruvottiyur, it's a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, they worshipped in Lord Shiva's shrine and went to the shrine of Goddess parvati and worshipped there also. All the elders were about to sit down, Geet "Maa can we go and see the Aakasha lingam shrine (another form of lord Shiva)", Roshini "You both go along we are tired ma", Geet smiles "Okay Maa". Geet was excited to see the deity in particular while Ajay was amused seeing her getting excited "Why are you so excited", Geet looks at him surprised "Haven't you heard of Aakasha lingam" Ajay looks at her confused "No why", Geet shakes her head "The Aakasha lingam is said to grow atleast a centimetre every year...dad told this to me when we used to visit the temple...so I go to this shrine everytime I come here to see if there is a increase in height of the statue of the deity", Ajay was surprised by this piece of information "Ohhh...I didn't know...but is it real", Geet smiles "I don't know but I feel that the lingam grows...can also be my imagination...I don't know if it's true but I believe in it" Ajay "Okay". Geet takes him to the shrine, the lingam was already a huge one, Geet and Ajay pray to the deity and go back to the place elders were sitting.

After sometime they leave from the temple and go back to Chowdhary mansion. The others had completed decorating the room before Ajay and Geet were back. They decorated the room with red and pink coloured rose petals and lit candles all around room, on the centre of the bed they had made a heart shape with rose petals and lit the candles around the heart on the bed also. The decorations done were simple yet beautiful, they also hanged net curtains around the bed.

While coming back to the Chowdhary mansion, Geet and Ajay had completely forgotten about the moment in the room and also about their wedding night, and were talking as usual

While coming back to the Chowdhary mansion, Geet and Ajay had completely forgotten about the moment in the room and also about their wedding night, and were talking as usual. It was almost 9 by the time they all were back at the Chowdhary Mansion. Everyone sat down to have dinner, Nishant was wiping his fake tears "Everyone is a couple here now except me", Everyone laughs, Vikram "If any girl likes you na bring her we will get you married to her", Varun "Who will like this monkey", Ajay "Yeah they will run away seeing your monkey activities and childishness" Nishant glares at the both of them "If someone can like Workaholics like you both... there will be someone who will like me", everyone laugh except Ajay and Varun. Ajay whispers to Geet "You are laughing...wait I'll show you when you come to the room", Geet shakes her head while Varun also whispers to Anisha "Mrs.Workaholic you are a bigger workaholic than me so don't laugh", Anisha just glares at him. Geet turns to Nishant smirking "Nishant do you remember your psycho follower...how crazy she was for you do you want me Contact her...she could be single still Nish thinking about you", everyone gives teasing looks to Nishant while Nishant looks at Geet "Anju you know what I have a better idea why don't I jump from the top floor of our college", Anirudh "Oh my god that bad", Geet laughs "She was the worst uncle...anywhere he goes she would follow him...whatever he eats in the lunch she would order the same for herself...any girl tries to even come near him she will shoo them away threatening them...she even tried the same with me but then she understood that I'm just his friend and left me...from then every girl feared coming near him because of his psycho follower", Nishant heaves a sigh of relief "Thank god she didn't follow after college", Varun laughs "Offo Nishu why don't we get you married to her itself...no girl will love you like her naaaaa Nishu", Nishant glares at him "Why don't you kill me before that....that girl is mad yaar Anna", they all complete their dinner teasing Nishant.