Chapter 33

Geet was getting ready for the reception after making sure that Keerthi is getting ready, she was waiting to see Ajay, she gets ready in a pink lehenga and applies light make up and leaves to Keerthi's room "Keerthi are you ready?", Keerthi was also wearing a pink lehenga but a different shade from the one Geet was wearing, her hair, make up everything was done she was sitting and talking on phone with Arjun, Geet shakes her head, this girl is impossible, "Excuse me Mrs.Arjun you can talk to Mr.Arjun when you are taken to the stage now enough of your talks...(she takes the phone from Keerthi's hand)...and Mr.Arjun you will have your wife all to yourself during the night do all your talking then...bye bye", Keerthi was glaring at her "Wait I'll see you when your turn comes what you do", Geet just dismisses her and starts teasing her "Mrs.Arjun looking gorgeous...Mr.Arjun is going to have a hard time controlling himself till the night", Keerthi blushes "Shut up...and Ms.Iyer you are also looking stunning... Mr.Chowdhary is going to have a hard time keeping away from you the whole time", Geet blushes and shakes her head "Shut up yaar...I'll go and check if they are calling you" Keerthi raises her eyebrows and looks at her teasingly "Are you sure that's what you want to go and check...not to see your Mr.Chowdhary", Geet blushes and leaves from there.

She goes out into the hall and was searching for Ajay, she spots him talking to Vish, he was dressed in a black suit leaving top two buttons of his shirt open giving a lavish view of his well built chest. He was looking devilishly handsome especially with that black suit, her heart was beating fast looking at him after 3 days, she observes her surroundings and  finds all the woman drooling over her man, What the hell don't these people have their own men to handle...why are they drooling over my man...Can I break their faces...and this man...who asked him to leave the top two buttons of his shirt open...showing off his body to everyone...idiot, she was about to go near him when someone calls her to bring Keerthi down to the stage. She goes to bring Keerthi on stage, all the while Geet's eyes keep searching for Ajay in the crowd. Ajay was also searching for Geet when he sees her coming to the stage with Keerthi he was rooted in his place seeing her, she was looking elegant in that pink lehenga of hers, 'Epitome of Beauty❤️' was the only phrase he could think of to describe her, her smile as she makes Keerthi stand with Arjun and then teases them makes his heart skip a beat, he was gazing at her without blinking, he couldn't avert his gaze one bit from her, his eyes kept following each and every move of hers, he could also see her eyes searching for something. Just when her eyes land on him, her search stops, her eyes locks with his, they both were gazing at each other, a blush adorns her cheeks as she looks away from him and finds him still gazing at her, her blush makes his heart hammer in his chest, he just wanted to go near her and hug her hiding her in his chest.

Geet was getting down from the stage while Ajay's eyes keeps following her, he starts to follow her as she was walking away but soon he looses track of her in the crowd. He keeps searching for her when he hears a melodious voice, changing from the party songs that were being played, he turns around to see who was singing and was shocked to see that it's Geet.

Na Kuch Poocha
(You Didn’t Ask Anything)
Na Kuch Maanga
(You Didn’t Ask For Anything)
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
(Whatever You Gave, You Gave From Your Heart)
Na Kuch Bola
(You Didn’t Say Anything)
Na Kuch Tola
(You Didn’t Weigh The Pros And Cons)
Muskuraake Diya Jo Diya
(Whatever You Gave, You Gave With A Smile)

Tu Hi Dhoop Tu Hi Chaaya
(You’re The Warmth, You’re The Shade)
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
(You’re My Own And A Stranger)
Aur Kuch Na Janoon Main, Bas Itna Hi Janoon
(I May Not Know Much But This I Do Know)

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai
(I See God In You)
Yaara Main Kya Karoon
(My Love, what should i do?)
Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai
(I Bow My Head Before You)
Yaara Main Kya Karoon
(My Love, what should i do?)

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai
(I See God In You)
Yaara Main Kya Karoon
(My Love, what should i do?)

The whole time she was singing the song her eyes doesn't waver from Ajay for even one second, her eyes glisten with tears while singing, he was rooted to his place stunned with her singing, he wonders, Is there anything this woman can't do. Everyone's applause brings them out of their trance, she gets down from the stage and goes from the hall while he follows her out, she goes to a secluded area and stops and turns around to face him.

Ajay looks at her "You sing beautifully Geet", Geet smiles "Did you like it", Ajay smiles "I loved it...your voice is enchanting", Geet goes near him her heart thumping hard "That was dedicated to you...my way of confessing that I...I love you Aa...Ajay...I meant each and every word of that song...you are irritating...you are persistent...you never listen to me..every time I told you to stay away from me you don't listen...you kept bugging me...you kept making me feel your love and I fell in love with you...I know I hurt you a lot...I don't know if you will forgive me for all that I did...but I hope you can...and everytime you came close to me I wanted to stay like that in your embrace because that was where I felt a peace in my heart...I was scared that my past will repeat if I accept my love for you but you are right I was living in the past...I stopped living my life but now I want to start my life again afresh...I want to start afresh with you...I was Vishnu's Anjali and that part of me may always belong to him....but I want to be your Geet... Ajay's Geet...will you accept me?".

His eyes were glistening with tears as she confessed her love, so was hers, he just pulls her into his embrace and hugs her tightly, she also reciprocates the same "I was yearning to hear this from you Geet...I love you Geet...I love you so much...do you even have to ask me will I accept...I'm so happy right now....I can't express you how happy I'm...it feels like I'm in my own heaven with you in my arms", she hugs him tighter "I love you Ajay". He comes out of the hug, starts caressing her cheeks with one hand and pulling her closer with the other hand on her waist, her breath hitches as he pulls her closer. He leans in closer making her heart beat like a drum being played according to his beats while his heart's condition was no less it was beating so hard and fast that he wondered if she could hear his heartbeat. Her eyes close at his proximity, he inches further closer and closes the distance between their lips and pecks her lips, she shivers at the contact and entangles her hands into his hair pulling him closer, he starts sucking her lower lips while she does the same with his upper lips, they were completely lost in their kiss, lost in their love, their most awaited kiss was drowning them completely, she was melting into him. They break their kiss when they run out of breath, he joins their foreheads, they both were breathing heavily, "I have been wanting to do that for so long love", she turns the brightest shade of red.

Geet finally confessed her love❤️
Hope you all liked it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini