Chapter 48

It's the day of their Reception, the reception was arranged in Chowdhary Mansion, the whole mansion and the backyard where the reception was about to take place was decorated like in a fairy tale.

The media was not allowed in their wedding as they wanted it to be a private affair, the media was continuously trying to get pictures of the newly weds since the day of their marriage but to no luck

The media was not allowed in their wedding as they wanted it to be a private affair, the media was continuously trying to get pictures of the newly weds since the day of their marriage but to no luck. Today the media was also called so that they could take their pictures. The Chowdhary's and Iyer's had invited all of their family, relatives and friends, especially those who had spoke ill about them, they had also invited their business associates. Geet and Ajay were getting ready in different rooms, Ajay was getting ready in a baby blue coloured sherwani while Geet was getting ready in a white lehenga with baby blue and golden embroidery.

Once Ajay got ready he wanted to go and see Geet but no one was allowing him to see her telling that she isn't ready yet

Once Ajay got ready he wanted to go and see Geet but no one was allowing him to see her telling that she isn't ready yet. The guest had started arriving so Vikrant took Ajay to the backyard of the farmhouse where the guest were present, as soon as the media sees Ajay they jump to him asking multiple questions, Ajay "Please wait...my wife is yet to come...so once she is here we will answer your questions". He goes off to meet others, while he was talking with his business associates he hears some women standing close by and talking, "Geet won a lottery yaar...such a big business man she has got as a husband", "Yeah...but how did she manage to get him...there is nothing special about her also...then how", "Even after knowing her past he accepted her...that's a big shocker...I definitely thought that she would be single her whole life...come on yaar such a boring person she is who would even be interested in her...but all of a sudden the flash news about their affair and then news about their engagement", "I was seriously shocked seeing Geet with Ajay Chowdhary...he is so handsome and hot yaar...Geet doesn't match him in any way...I wish I was in that place", "She is working in his office...who knows what he saw and what he liked... some days back the media was stating him as a Casanova and one day all of a sudden he becomes the best man for the media", "Whatever it maybe yaar...any woman here would kill to be in her place", "That's true". On the other side some aunties were gossiping, "Such a grand celebration they have organised...so much they would have spent right", "They are wealthy people this is nothing for them", "I'm surprised that they accepted to get their son married to Geet even after knowing her past", "Maybe they aren't scared for their son's life or any of their family members life", "They must have thought that marrying Geet they are doing some kind of charity... you know giving life to a girl who lost everything...and that too it's her second marriage right", "The newspaper said that their marriage is a love marriage...what I'm shocked about is how Geet agreed to even get married...if she loves this boy then she should have stayed away from him right", "She has got a lottery for a husband she won't care right", "Correct". Ajay was fuming hearing all the people talk about Geet, he was just waiting for Geet to come so that he can shut the mouths of all these people.

Soon Geet was ready, she was taken to the reception area where everyone was waiting for the arrival of the bride, Ajay was sent to the stage. Vikrant was on the stage with Ajay giving him company till Geet arrives, Ajay who was talking with Vikrant suddenly goes speechless seeing Geet enter. His breath hitches on seeing her, she was looking breathtaking, just like an ice princess in her lehenga, she wasn't wearing much of make up or jewellery. She was wearing a simple set of diamond chain and earrings and also the bracelet which Ajay had gifted her during their engagement, he gets happy seeing the bracelet in her hand, her hair was tied up in a bun, she was just missing her tiara, had that been there she would look completely like an ice princess. Geet was taken to the stage, her heart beats fast on seeing Ajay, he was looking extremely attractive, he was also looking like a prince, she was surprised to see that he had trimmed his beard, she smiles and remembers their conversation of the day before,

They both were sitting in the swing in their balcony looking at the stars and talking, Ajay was in his romantic lover boy mode, he was sitting back hugging Geet while she was leaning on his chest, she was talking but he was not listening to her, he was just admiring her. He soon starts nuzzling into her neck, his beard tickles her as nuzzles in closer, she starts giggling with the tickling sensation. Ajay looks at her surprised as she giggles "Why are you giggling Mrs", She turns around to look at him "Your beard is tickling me...trim it na...you are looking like a junglee monkey with this beard", Ajay pulls her closer "Mrs.Chowdhary many women are crazy for this beard...and if I remember right some days ago someone said I looked hot and handsome", Geet looks elsewhere trying to hide her smile, Ajay smiles looking at her "I know you also love.." Geet glares at him and cuts him off "What do you mean by you also...it's only me okay", Ajay smiles "Okay possessive tigress...I know you lloooovvveee my beard but if you want me to trim it then I will do it soon".

Thinking about their conversation she goes and stands next to him, Vikrant whispers to Ajay "Control Ajay control...you are looking at her as if you will eat her up now itself... please control yourself till the reception is over" Ajay comes out of his trance and glares at Vikrant "Shut up Anna", Vikrant leaves from the stage. Ajay was about to talk to Geet when the media surrounds them, "Sir Ma'am photo please", "Sure", their photos were taken, "Ma'am Sir why didn't you allow didn't you allow the media for you wedding", Ajay "The wedding was a private affair so only the intimate family and friends were called for...we didn't want any interference...some people love to jump into gossips about others life...I didn't want any such gossips about my family...I wanted the wedding to take place peacefully and I wanted my family to be as happy as I'm getting married to the love of my life", That was enough to shut the mouth of many people, "Then why did you invite us today Sir", Ajay again answers "Some people love talking crap and shit about others life...some are even calling our wedding a sham...", "Sir we never said that", "I'm not talking about you all...I know you all have understood...but some people still don't understand...we invited them to show that this isn't a sham...we both are happily married", Ajay holds Geet's hand and smiles looking at her while she also returns his smile, "Sir we tell them all about your love story...and congratulations Ma'am and Sir...Happy married Life", Ajay and Geet smile "Thank you", the media disperses.

After the media leaves, Ajay and Geet were left alone on the stage, Ajay whispers to Geet "Love you are looking breathtaking...just like an ice princess", Geet blushes looking at him, "You are also not looking too bad Mr.Chowdhary", Ajay looks at her with a pout "Mrs.Chowdhary don't you know how to give a proper compliment", Geet chuckles "What compliment you want Jaaaannnn", Ajay smiles "Hayee....this Jaann is enough for me Mrs.Chowdhary", Geet smiles looking at him "Welllll Mr.Chowdhary...you are looking handsome and hot just like a prince... you are ice princess's prince...see I told you right that you will look good even if you trim your beard", Ajay winks at her "All for you love...now let's see how you escape from me", she blushes looking at him.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini