Chapter 44

By the next day afternoon, Ajay was waiting impatiently for Geet's arrival. Soon Geet, Madhu and Krishna along with some of their relatives reach the Chowdhary's farmhouse. Ajay was excited to see Geet, was waiting for his mom to call him, soon Nishant was sent to call Ajay "Ajay Anna your Geet is here...come let's go", Ajay was beaming "Okay let's go come come come", Nishant laughs seeing his excitement "Okay okay just little bit less with the excitement... people will get scared Anna" Ajay glares at Nishant "Shut up Nishu...let's go". Ajay was taken to the entrance where Geet was standing. Ajay was wearing a white and orange colored kurta.

Geet was wearing an orange coloured salwar, her hand filled completely with Mehendi, her face glowing with happiness on seeing Ajay. Ajay on the other hand was delighted seeing his Geet, he was flashing his smile to her, all his 32 teeth were visible on seeing her. Ajay and Geet were made to stand together and their aarthi was taken by Roshini, Sumithra and Aditi, and they both were taken inside. They both were made to sit together as some of their relatives had not seen them together as they had not attended their engagement, Ajay was stealing glances of Geet while talking to the others. After congratulating them they both were sent to their rooms telling them not to meet until tomorrow morning. Ajay wanted to meet Geet alone that evening but someone was with her always so there was no way they could meet so let's it be thinking, tomorrow this time you will be my wife👰...I can wait till that❤️. Geet also wanted to see Ajay but no one was letting her be alone, someone was there with her all the time so she couldn't go and see him, she was just waiting for the day to come so that she can finally become his wife and he, her husband🤵.

The next day, early morning the rituals started for their wedding, at first, Ajay performs the rituals with Roshini, many of their relatives suggested that to let some other couple perform the ritual with Ajay, he was adamant to not let anyone else except his mother "It should be performed with parents right she is my Maa as well as my dad...so it will be only her else this ritual isn't happening...I know Geet will also agree if you take it to her", "But Ajay...", "that's my final decision", Vikrant comes in "What is going on why are you not coming Ajju", Ajay "See Anna they are saying to perform this ritual with someone else and not Maa", Vikrant looks at those ladies "Look aunty you tried this for my marriage also...I thought you understood after what I said but seems like you don't...this is to be performed with our parents and she is both our Mother and father...nobody can take this right from her just because our father divorced our Maa...forget them Ajju let's go Maa is waiting", Ajay smiles and goes with Vikrant, he performs the ritual with Roshini. Geet performs the rituals with Madhu and Krishna, many people were gossiping about Geet and Ajay but they didn't care they were just focussed on the rituals.

After the rituals with their parents, they were sent to freshen up and change, then both were brought back to the stage.

Ajay keeps looking at Geet mesmerized, he just keeps staring at her throughout the rituals, even when they had separate them by a cloth till he ties the nuptial chain, he was trying to move the cloth and look at her

Ajay keeps looking at Geet mesmerized, he just keeps staring at her throughout the rituals, even when they had separate them by a cloth till he ties the nuptial chain, he was trying to move the cloth and look at her. Finally he ties the nuptial chain around her neck and the cloth separating them gets removed, he then fills her hairline with vermilion. While filling her hairline with vermilion, he whispers in her ears "Finally Mrs.Ajay Chowdhary❤️" and smiles looking at her, she looks down smiling. They were then made to take 7 pheraas around the fire and then the elders blessed them by showering rice coated with turmeric on them and then he makes her wear the toe rings, with this their wedding was completed, now they are Mr. & Mrs.Ajay Chowdhary. There was a feeling of content in both their hearts, finally they were eachother's for life❤️.

Then, a pot full of water was brought inside which a ring was dropped and Ajay and Geet were told to search for the ring. Ajay and Geet put their hand inside the pot and start searching, everyone start cheering for them. While Geet was seriously searching for the ring Ajay gets hold of her hand, she looks at him shocked and tries to get her hand out of his. Geet blushes and looks at Ajay while he was busy staring at her, he finally leaves her hand after sometime giving the ring to her, she was about to put it back in his hand but he nods her to take it out. So, she takes out the ring and shows it everyone, Vish "Already this guy is crazy for you Geet...what else is there...he will always listen to you only", everyone laugh hearing Vish, Geet blushes while Ajay keeps looking at Geet. After this they both were taken to their room so that they can change into comfortable clothes. They change, have their breakfast and get ready leave from Chowdhary's farmhouse back to Chowdhary Mansion.

Geet hugs her Maa and Nanna, her eyes brim with tears thinking that now she won't be able to see her Maa and Nanna daily as she used to, Madhu and Krishna also had tears seeing Geet cry "No Geetu...don't cry...whenever you want to see us you can come baby...shh papa (child)". Ajay holds her and consoles her "Mrs.Chowdhary don't cry... whenever you want to see Madhu Maa and dad you can go...no crying love...shhh...don't cry", they both were made to sit on the car and were on their way to Chowdhary mansion. They reached Chowdhary mansion in 1.5 hrs, Roshini and Vish were already there, they had everything ready for Geet's graha pravesh. They welcomed Ajay and Geet by doing their aarthi, then Geet was made to push the kalash filled with rice and step into the house. Geet was taken to Ajay's room while Ajay was sent to the Guest for now.

#Ajeet finally got married💝
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
-Dharini