Chapter 12~Class 3-A

A/N: According to Wikipedia year 3 in Japanese high school is the equivalent to grade 12 in America so that's what I'm going off of for this story.

It has now been over a year since the Bakugo's and (y/n) have moved to the small town of Makota. It's been peaceful for the young couple. They've naturally had their ups and downs but they've stayed happy and together thanks to the support of their classmates and families.

That peace may soon be interrupted.

(With class 3-A)
"Alright class," Mr. Aizawa announces to his class of problem children, "For some reason, Nezu decided that you guys should spend this last year training at an American Hero school. Therefore, we'll be going to train in Makota, Wyoming for the rest of the year. We leave in a week. We've already gotten permission from your parents. Now do whatever you want, just don't wake me up."

He then proceeds to turn into a yellow caterpillar and fall asleep on the floor.

"America, huh? I've never been to America before." Mina states, turning to the electric boy beside her. 

"I've been to America before, but I was probably 5 or 6 so I don't remember much," Denki explains.

The classroom is filled with exciting indistinct chatter from the students, much to the sleeping teacher's dismay, until one voice seems to silence the excited 3rd years. 

"Didn't Kachan move to America?"

Midoriya's question seems to stun the class. 

"Hey, you're right!" 

"Maybe we'll get to see him again!"

"I wonder how he's doing,"

"Don't get too excited now, America is much bigger than Japan. The odds of even going to the same state Bakugo lives in now are only 2%. The chances of actually seeing him are even smaller." Yaoyorozu states. 

The comment seems to disappoint a few of the students, mostly the former bakusquad. Shinso keeps quiet, knowing exactly how likely the odds really are.

The day passes quickly, soon all the students have returned to the dorm common room.

"Hey Cindy, do you think we'll get to see Bakugo?" Jiro asks the strawberry-blond sitting on the couch beside her. 

Cindy Reisha blushes at the comment, "I hope so," she mumbles.

The girls sitting on the couch share a knowing look, it's no secret that Reisha has always had a crush on the angry blond boy, the students had originally thought they were dating before he moved. Reisha had allowed them all to believe that.

"I bet you'd be happy to see your boyfriend~ am I right?" Ashido says. Reisha blushes harder, nodding in the process. 

As the girls continue to squeal and gossip, mostly teasing Reisha, Shinso watches the girls' antics from afar, a bored look etched on his face. 

He sighs, turning to leave for his dorm room. 

Once he arrives, Shinso immediately pulls out his phone. He quickly calls an old friend.

"Hello?" a boy's voice asks, somewhat distorted from the phone speaker. 

"Hey, just a warning. The class is going on a field trip soon," Shinso explains. 

"So, what does that have to with me?" the mysterious boy asks, clearly annoyed with the insomniac.

"We're going to America," Shinso states in a much more serious voice, "Namely, Makota, Wyoming."

There's silence between the two for a moment as the mysterious boy processes the new information. 

"When do you leave?" he finally asks.

"One week," the purplette states. 

Silence

"Thanks for the warning eye-bags," 

"No problem, angry dandelion."

Shinso smiles slightly at the sound of angry yelling coming from his friend. He hangs up the phone before breathing a small sigh, his smile dropping. 

This field trip is going to cause drama, I can already tell, Shinso sighs at the thought, Those two better be ready.

(Meanwhile)
Katsuki Bakugo sighs and turns to the couch where (y/n) is currently sleeping peacefully. Quietly, the ash-blond makes his way over to his beloved girlfriend. 

He carefully moves some of her (h/c) hair before planting a small kiss on her forehead.

"Don't worry teddybear," he whispers, "I'll protect you. I won't leave you. I promise I'll stay with you."

The sleeping girl shifts in her sleep, though she doesn't wake up. A small smile forms on her lips. 

Katsuki smiles at the adorable sight. He slowly picks her up bridal-style, careful not to wake the sleeping girl. 

He quietly brings her to her bedroom, though not without admiring her peaceful features. 

He swiftly, yet gently, places the beautiful girl in her bed. He takes the time to tuck her in before placing another small kiss on her forehead.

"Sweet dreams, (y/n). Rest well. You'll need as much sleep as you can get with what's coming."

With that, the boy turns to leave. Taking one last look at the sleeping girl, Katsuki heads to his bedroom. 

He collapses on the bed, allowing himself to be consumed by his thoughts.

We've made so much progress since we've moved here, he thought, if those extras come here, they could destroy all of it. (y/n) might go back to being shy, self-conscious, and high-strung. 

Katsuki sighs, he knows there's nothing he can do yet. Though, before succumbing to sleep, he makes one promise.

I'll destroy those extras if they hurt her again.