meet the devil

taehyung is a busy man always working his hardest, not resting much, always on the go. doing concerts, interviews, practices, meetings. he is the hardest working male in korea and everyone knows it, he is extremely famous and has millions and millions of fans across the world. 

taehyung does not have any family, he was raised by his grandmother but she lived a little out of seoul and most of the time he was too busy to see her. this affected him a lot. the girls love him and so do males. the blue-haired male does not have many friends, you would think that him being as famous as he is he would have friends but that is not the case.

his only friends are jin and namjoon. jin is a famous singer and is dating the famous rapper named namjoon. 

taehyung's managing team are quite strict, they don't allow him to hang out with his friends much, only jin now and then. jin did not like taehyung's manager- his name was mr han and he was a dick according to jin. 

he knew how much controll mr han has over taehyung, he has tried to get taehyung to join another company but mr han was controlling and clever. he knew the moves jin was trying to make, so he made sure that he could not get anywhere near the company building.

the male cared about him so much. the famous singer knew this, how much jin cared about him and it was nice to have atleast someone to talk to when he was allowed.

taehyung never really got to grow up with the amount of love and attention he needed, mr han was the type of older guy who did not care about anyone else but himself. all he cared about was getting a check and being able to be involved with the most famous singer in korea.

jin spent a lot of his time with taehyung when could, he tried to take taehyung out but it was difficult when everyone would recognise them and taehyuung's bodyguards were on his ass 24/7.

jin remembers when taehyung argued with mr han and taehyung wanted to go out to dinner with himself and namjoon but mr han said no and taehyung got super upset and asked why and mr han lost his shit and screamed at him.

jin saw taehyung run out of the room crying, he followed him and hugged taehyung when he collapsed crying on the floor.

ever since that day jin had been keeping a close eye on taehyung he was glad that the blue-haired male has a phone where he can text on, his manager also tried to have his phone details but jin was there to refuse to and so was namjoon's manager who told han that it was a huge invasion of privacy.

"okay 1 2 3" the leader of the dance team had called out as everyone started dancing to taehyung's song trying to prepare for the concert that was in 2 days. jungkook had collapsed on the floor along with all the other dancers, they had been training for three hours now. jungkook was glad he was at-least getting paid.

their pay was decent it was not amazing but it was still enough to live off on, he spent most of his time writing his own songs and creating dances for them. jungkook is  super fit and is an amazing dancer; one day he hopes he can be the lead dancer.or maybe become an idol. 

"you guys are working well" mr han said while walking into the room

everyone stood up from the floor when they saw taehyung trailing behind him

"ah mr han, mr kim" charlie bowed as the rest of the dancers also bowed along

jungkook thought taehyung was the most gorgeous person he had ever seen, he had never spoken to taehyung as they were forbidden to. there were times the dancers tried to talk to him but they were either fired or not paid. no one really liked mr han, people talked about him all the time. 

but no one could do anything, he was a powerful man. not even taehyung could do anything. 

taehyung was so nice to everyone. but even jungkook knew that mr. han basically controlled everything he did. mr han was talking to the dancers about the next concert and that they better perform well. "I wanna see what you guy's can do" mr han said as charlie nodded. she side-eyed everyone and sighed when the dancers took the hint and got into formation.

for every concert taehyung has- there is a big performance with all dancers but for other songs there are a small group of dancers. every year the dancers perform a freestyle and they get picked to be part his smaller back-up dancers. what sucked was that the same dancers got picked every year. which jungkook was always frustrated about. 

not by taehyung but mr han, he never wanted anyone to show their talents. he is a selfish man.

taehyung was watching as everyone danced so beautifully to his song, mr han did not look impressed but the blue-haired male did not care he thought they were dancing so well.

taehyung's eyes traveled towards all the people who were dancing, his eyes landed on a black-haired male and his eyes could not move off of him. taehyung could feel the passion from his vibe and dancing and he loved seeing that in people. he loved to see the drive and skill the dancers had when they did what they were best at. 

as their moves started to slow down, the beat of the music stopped- taehyung watched them all try to catch their breath.

"well done everyone that was amazing" taehyung stated while smiling widely, clapping his hands.

the dancing team adored taehyung, most of the girls fan-girled over him. 

jungkook felt his heart stop as he made eye contact with the very popular male, he gulped when he watched him walk closer towards him. 

"can I just say-" taehyung starts off as he was now standing in front of jungkook who was looking at him memorised.

"I have never seen someone dancing with so much passion" jungkook bowed at the comment not making eye contact as he let out a thank you. he was really surprised that the male had even noticed him, it was the first time that anyone besides his close friends had mentioned anything about his dancing.

taehyung's eyes lingered on him for a little before he looked away when his mr. han grabbed his attention "taehyung, you have a meeting now" his boss said- a cold glance aimed his way.

taehyung nodded and gave one look at jungkook before walking out of the room.

"you are not allowed to talk to staff" mr han said to the blue-haired male who bit his lip, trying not to let any words slip past his lips.

"what was up with that" hoseok said nugging jungkook's arm who shrugged. "Im not sure" he replied, staring at the door the taehyung just exited from.