the lawyer

It was the day, the day where taehyung was hoping to get justice- his freedom, his earning and mainly his safety back. taehyung was currently in his home pacing back and forward as he waited for jungkook to arrive. everyone knew of the court date today and it was all over the news, everyone was keeping tabs on what was happening and if it had started. 

jungkook's parents were definitely confused when they were watching the interview that their son and taehyung were on. they called jungkook up to ask after seeing taehyung's interview about what actually happened. 

his parents felt incredibly sad for taehyung and made time out of their day to make sure they're there at the court. when taehyung found out they would be there it did make him nervous but the love he has felt from jungkook's family is amazing and he would not trade it for the world. 

he heard a car beep from outside, he took a deep breath before grabbing all the things he needed and stepped out of his house. he locked the doors before walking to jungkook who was leaning against his car.

"this is no time to be sexy jungkook" taehyung said walking up to him as jungkook smirked.

"you think I am sexy babe, gotta look my best for you" the male said wrapping his hands around taehyung's waist- letting the male rest his head against the taller males shoulder.

"you look beautiful, how are you feeling" jungkook questioned

"scared and nervous, what happens if he gets away with this ggukie" Taehyung whispered humming when jungkook rubbed up and down his back in comfort.

"he has so much power" taehyung said

"and we have something he does not have- evidence" jungkook said pecking the side of his boyfriends head.

"I am confident we will get him" jungkook said smiling when taehyung slowly pulled away from the hug and placed his lips onto jungkook's. 

"I am so thankful to have you in my life" taehyung whispered against jungkook's lips

and just like that taehyung and jungkook were already there, they saw andy and the managers sitting down chatting. they had a good conversation about everything and I think everyone felt pretty anxious.

mr han did not come out with an interview about this matter but they said he would be coming and he also has a lawyer. taehyung's lawyer arrived through the door and she nodded.

"Its now or never taehyung, lets do this" andy said as they all walked in through the doors- past the security guards. 

time went on and it had started, taehyung tried not to look at mr han cause he was worried that he would get nervous or he would remember all the memories.

taehyung's eyes followed jungkook's who was sitting on a chair on the stand, the male watched his boyfriend say who he was and went through protocol. 

"can you explain what you saw on the day mr han hurt taehyung" taehyung's lawyer lisa asked as she had her arms behind her back listening carefully to jungkook's words.

"I had left mr hans company as I was fired for no reason and let go like a few others, I went to hybe and got a job there. while I was working I received a call from taehyung and I picked it up immediately and heard a few whimpers and groans and was a little confused until I heard taehyung say "help me"." 

"I asked where he was and he said he was at the company in the meeting hall, once I got there I could not see him until I saw a leg from being the table and when I walked over I could not even recognise him until I saw his phone"

"I rushed towards him and checked his pulse he was not responsive, I had a feeling on what might have happened so I picked him up and ran him to the car and to the hospital" 

"so he did not even see who had done it" mr han called out but got shushed immediately. 

"mr han got men to hurt him"

"jungkook did you know about mr han abusing taehyung?" she asked

"not until I started to see bruises on taehyung, sometimes I sae blood through his shirt and overheard their coversations"

"It is true mr han only cares about the money and not taehyung- he had even said it himself" jungkook said

the next witness came to the stand and taehyung actually felt relieved that someone saw it first hand.