my comfort

It was concert day, they were at the stadium rushing and getting things ready to start the performance. taehyung was feeling a little better this morning. 

after his conversation with jungkook last night, it felt super amazing to have a friend. but taehyung just has to make sure that no one see them together which in reality it is quite sad. 

but if it is the only opportunity where taehyung can finally have a friend he is willing to take the risk. the dancers were getting their hair styled while taehyung was staring at the mirror while a lady was doing his hair also, he saw jungkook through the mirror who was on his phone. He looked up and made eye contact with taehyung and let out a little smirk and a wink. 

taehyung blushed and looked away just in time for the hair dresser to be finished.

"we are on in 3 people" a worker said as taehyung walked under the stage and waited on a platform to be lifted up on the stage. 

he could hear fans screaming loudly and his heart raced as he was now in front of his fans, he smiled and waved as he said.

"you ready army?"

"that is the concert for today you all can go home" mr han said as he left after everyone

taehyung was not really surprised that the manager just left, he sighed as he was now left alone in the room. one of his favourite things about being on concert as that he can leave the tour bus where they stay and he can drive his car too and from the concerts. 

jungkook walked back into the room where taehyung was and opened the door to see the male grab his bag and keys and turned around. 

he smiled widely.

"jungkook!" taehyung said 

"hey taehyung" jungkook smiled 

jungkook was still no where near use to this at all, he was still quite shy talking to Taehyung because of how well he is known but he knows that eventually he will get use to talking to him and hopefully become friends.

"what are you still doing here?" taehyung asked jungkook who closed the door behind him

"I left something behind" jungkook said

"really? you did last time as well, I am starting to think that maybe you're using this as excuse" taehyung smiled as jungkook smirked

"okay you caught me" jungkook chuckled.

"you did really well" jungkook said 

taehyung did not really expect to hear that, he was not used to it at all. 

"thank y-you" taehyung stuttered feeling a little nervous

"havent you missed the cars?" taehyung asked

"yes, I will walk home- I just wanted to let you know how amazing you did" jungkook said 

taehyung blushed while nodding, "let me give you a lift" taehyung said as jungkook chuckled while nodding

they both walked out of the room and down to the back where taehyung's car was parked. jungkook grabbed the keys off of taehyung who looked at him confused.

"you must be tired, I will drive" jungkook said 

as they both hopped in the car and were driving down the main road jungkook did a turn down a street that did not look familiar taehyung turned to look at him confused