good for you

the day had finally ended, jungkook and the others went home. they all decided that they were going to go to the club to get drinks to celebrate. taehyung was at home trying to find an outfit to wear.

he wanted to look good, really good. for jungkook.

In all honesty he did not really know what was happening, he knew he felt some type of way for jungkook but he was not certain on what the feeling was. he found jungkook extremely attractive, he adored the males hugs, his forehead kisses. 

he enjoyed spending time with the male, there were many times in the day that he thought of him. taehyung grabbed the clothes he wanted to wear and quickly had a shower before putting them on and driving to the club.

jungkook was having a similar crisis, he was trying to find the best clothes to wear. 

he wanted to impress taehyung by dressing up a little, he has known for a little while now about his feelings for taehyung. he was in love with him. he is beautiful, generous, sweet, funny, extremely attractive. 

he knows taehyung has been through a lot, he has wanted to tell taehyung that he likes him. but he is taehyung's first friend he does not want to reck that for the male. 

jungkook found his leather jacket and put it on, he grabbed his phone when he heard a car horn beep.

he stepped outside his house and saw Jimin's car, he walked to the car and hoped in. 

jimin spent the whole car ride listening to jungkook congratulating him, he found it cute of the younger to thank him heaps.

they reached the club and head loud music as they walked in, jungkook looked at his watch to see they were a little late. 

jungkook looked around the club and did not see their friends, he turned to jimin to see him confused. they walked up to the counter.

"hey we were meant to meet our friends here we booked a table for 6:00pm" jungkook said

"whats the name under?" the male asked

jungkook looked around the room and saw a wall with a door that said VIP.

"kim taehyung" jungkook said watching as the guy scrolled through the ipad.

"yup just go through those doors, I will the the security guards know" the man said

jungkook thanked him as they walked towards the door that was guarded.

"I hope we get to dance on the dance floor" jimin said looking at the people who were dancing.

they saw the rest of their friends sitting down in the corner having drinks. the males eyes tried to find taehyung but he could not see him.

"hey kook" he heard yoongi say which caused everyone to turn their heads towards him.

they all greeted each other and sat down.

"how come you did not ride with yoongi, dont you live together?" hoseok ask

"we do, yoongi worked later and I left to pick jungkook up" jimin said 

"you look amazing babe" jungkook heard yoongi whisper to jimin 

"where is taehyung?" jimin asked

"he is in the bathroom, he should be back soon" yoongi said 

"wait wont people recognise him?" jimin asked

"a guard went with him" yoongi said 

the corner they were in was not loud which was nice, there were other people in the room who were talking but the VIP was definitely a nicer setting.

they heard the doors open and they all turned their heads to see taehyung walking in with a bright smile on his face when he saw jungkook had arrived.

jungkook's eyes was wide as he looked at taehyung, he felt everything was slow motion- he looked absolutely beautiful. He had on black pants and a white loose silk top. the male stood up and walked over to taehyung.

when taehyung got back from the bathroom his eyes immediately fell on jungkook who was sitting down with his black leather jacket on and black pants. jungkook looked hot and that was taehyung's thought.

he smiled and spread his arms when jungkook walked up to him, he felt jungkook's arms wrap around his waist- he placed his arms around jungkook's neck and smiled when he felt jungkook peck the side of his neck.

"you look beautiful as always" jungkook said spinning taehyung around

"you look pretty hot yourself ggukie" jungkook smirked at taehyung compliment as they walked towards the table and sat down. 

"lets order some drinks" yoongi said and lifted his hand up watching as a waiter walked towards them 

they all ordered their drinks and smiled when they came and were placed down in front of them.

"cheers to hoseok, jimin and jungkookie with their promotions" taehyung said as they all cheered and clashed their drinks together.

jungkook placed his hand on taehyung's thigh as they all chatted.

taehyung felt something on his thigh and looked down only to see jungkook's hand, he smiled and placed his hand over jungkook's. 

they all continued to laugh, talk, eat and drink for the next hour.

"anyone wanna go dance?" jimin asked as everyone nodded. they all got up from their seats and walked out the room.

"will anyone recognise you?"jungkook whispered to taehyung who shrugged

"maybe but there are security guards over there and they watch the idols who are here to make sure they are safe, also I have you" taehyung said smiling as he grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the dance floor.

jungkook smiled watching as everyone was jumping up and down dancing, the loud sound of music made jungkook not able to hear anyone. the main thing he was focused on was having a good time.