telling whānau

taehyung had a very busy morning for a saturday, he had a online meeting with andy around 10:00am. then he had a meeting with brianna in person, she came over to his house and they set out some plans then they both went for a model shoot taehyung had to go to.

and then by the time that ended it was nearly 2:00pm where taehyung got to go home and get ready to meet jungkook's family. he was very excited, he has heard a lot about them and it excited to meet them. 

jungkook on the other hand was nervous, he told his mother that he is brining a plus one and she was okay with it. the male was planning to actually confess to having feelings for taehyung today. he wanted to ask the male to be his boyfriend.

he knows that he loves taehyung and hopes that taehyung feels the same way, so he asked his mother if it would be okay if they could come at 5:30pm instead of 6pm and she said it was fine which he was glad. 

so he was currently driving his car to taehyung with flowers at the back of his car for taehyung. he felt sick in all honesty. he was scared to ask him only because they have so much trust in each other that if taehyung rejects him it could possibly destroy what they have now.

which is a beautiful thing to both of them but the real question is, are they gonna risk it?.

jungkook finally arrived at taehyung's house it was 4:22pm and he parked his car, reaching the back of the seat to grab the flowers before stepping outside. he shut the car door and walked towards the entrance of the large house and gave it a couple of knocks. 

he waited a few minutes before taehyung's face appeared once the door opened.

"ggukkie" taehyung said smiling as he stepped aside and let the male in.

"these are for you" jungkook said handing taehyung the flowers.

"wwhh thank you ggukie, they're beautiful" taehyung said as he shut the door

"do we need to go now? will we be late?" taehyung asked looking at the time.

"nah time changed till 5:30 we have time" jungkook said smiling as they both walked to the lounge the older male watched taehyung place the flowers on the table and walk over to sit next to him.

"could we talk?" jungkook asked taehyung who nodded and faced him.

jungkook softly took taehyung's hand in his and slowly caressed it. 

"I like you taehyung, I have very strong feelings for you- I had fallen for you during your tour and I tried to hide it cause I was your only friend and I want you to have an experience where you had a friend but I cant hold back anymore"

"I dont like not being able to hold you and gosh you're so out of my league- but give me a chance to be your boyfriend, I will care for you and love you with my entire heart- let me be the person who you rely on and let me be the person who spoils you and makes you feel safe" jungkook said not looking up at taehyung

"I know this might be hard but let me prove my-" jungkook was stating as he looked up and was about to speak before he felt lips on his own, jungkook froze not expecting taehyung to kiss him. 

taehyung slowly pulled away, jungkook opened his eyes and frowned when he saw taehyung crying 

"of course I will be your boyfriend ggukie, I have feelings for you too" taehyung chuckled wiping his tears 

"oh thank god" jungkook sighed and wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist pulling him to lay on top of him.

"thank you for giving me a chance" jungkook whispered