pathways

It had been two days and jungkook took time off work to look after taehyung. the said male was doing well, he was recovering fast. jungkook continued to treat the males wounds and continued to tell him that he wont let him go back to that monster.

jungkook had not told taehyung something, there were times when they male was asleep that jungkook would grab his phone and take pictures of the males bruises. he knew it was wrong but the dancer was planning on filing a report against mr han.

take him to court. he deserves to be locked behind bars- all earnings stripped from him. 

they had not gotten into heaps of detail of where jungkook works now or what will happen with taehyung, jungkook just wanted taehyung to rest for the timing being. 

but now since the male is healed he knew he would have to bring that conversation up. jungkook was currently at work, he decided it was best to go back once taehyung felt like he did not need help anymore.

taehyung is currently at his own house still resting, jungkook was going to catch a bus to his place after he had finished work. he had a few practices, there were quite a few people looking to work at hybe so yoongi was busy interviewing people.

andy the owner of the building wanting to have a meeting with everyone in 10 minutes so that is what most people were getting ready for. jungkook headed to the room with his friends as he drunk their water after finding a seat.

"what do you think this could be about?" jungkook asked jimin who shrugged

"In all honesty I dont know, could be anything" jimin said

"how are you all liking it here?" hoseok asked 

"I am liking it, it is different to the company we were at before but its better here- I feel safer here" jimin said 

"I do though miss the structure of our past job, there were head dancers- more idols and it was just better in that aspect" jimin continued 

jungkook kinda of agreed in a way, mr. hans company had the head dancer teacher and everything had a place but here does feel a little scattered. the male was about to add his opinion when he heard the door open and watched as andy walked through the doors.

once everyone stood up and bowed he nodded acknowledging people so they sat down.

"thank you all for coming to this meeting, this is a very important meeting that I want to include everyone as this affects everyone" andy said placing his cup of coffee on the table.

yoongi stood behind him looking rather sad which had his friends a little worried on what andy was going to announce.

"over the past couple of weeks we have not been earning enough money to keep this company standing, I know this is unprofessional but I trust all my workers and care about you all very deeply"

"If we dont get any Idols in the next couple of weeks then I will have to shut down this company- I have been putting to much of my own money in and It is not healthy" 

"we dont have any idols anymore with this company only rookies" 

"If anyone has any questions or would like to see me to have a chat please come and see me in my office, that is all" andy said 

everyone watched as andy picked up his coffee and left the room, everyone was speechless. the room was silent, no one knew what to say. people just looked at their peers next to them.

jungkook followed jimin and hoseok out the door, they did not say anything until they walked outside the meeting room.

"what the hell was that" jungkook said looking at his friends

"I have no idea" jimin said running his hand through his hair.

hoseok looked at his friends and felt worry fill his senses.

"what are we going to do? does this mean we have to find new jobs?" jungkook frowned at the thought

"hopefully they will come up with something, I am going to go see yoongi" jiimin said bidding goodbye to his friends.

jungkook was currently on the bus waiting for the bus to stop at the end of the street taehyung lives. jungkook was thinking a lot about work and how they were going to get a new idol. he had been thinking about it for awhile now.

'taehyung is not signed with a company yet' jungkook thought to himself

jungkook's eyes widened as he thought of a solution.

he pressed the buzzer for the bus to stop and waited for it to stop at the very start of the street. 

he had a bag of fast food in his left hand, he walked off the bus after thanking the bus driver. He fast walked to taehyung's house, pressing the code into the gate before rushing towards the door.

he opened the door silently and closed it behind him.

"tae?" jungkook said announcing he was here.

"ggukie?" taehyung said from the lounge head poking out from one of the couches.

"I got some dinner on the way here" jungkook said while taking his shoes off, he walked over the the kitchen smiling when he heard taehyung get up from the couch and rush towards the kitchen.

"yum, you got wendy's" jungkook smiled at the comment and gave him his food.

"how have you been feeling today?" jungkook asked 

"better, getting a little bored though" taehyung said frowning a little as he bit into his burger.

"how was your day" taehyung asked grabbing his drink taking a sip while looking at jungkook

"It was okay, we got news today that the company might be shutting" jungkook said sitting down on one of the kitchen chairs.

"what why?" taehyung said alarmed as he placed his burger down.

as jungkook was explaining why he watched as taehyung frowned

"thats horrible" taehyung said.

jungkook sighed taking mini bites of his burger, taehyung frowned as he placed his fries on the bench. 

taehyung grabbed his phone and swallowed what was in his mouth before he said "I am just going to go to the bathroom" taehyung said as jungkook nodded. as the dancer watched the male rush off he frowned.

half of him wanted to maybe offer taehyung the opportunity to join hybe but he kinda felt wrong to ask that, the male has gone through a lot and he can see how much anxiety taehyung has when jungkook brings up his past management.

taehyung was currently in the bathroom sitting on the floor, back against the bathroom door. He was looking at hybe, looking at the reviews and what the company offers. yes he was thinking about joining that company but he was not sure.

he went through a lot with his past management and he does not know if he could do that again, he knows everyone wont be like mr han and the company owner may be different but it was still worrying.

he knew he would have to sign another contract with someone else and he does not know how long the contract with be. he read through reviews of the place and sighed.

jungkook's head tilted up as he heard taehyung walk in and sat down where he was originally. 

"what would happen if I joined the company?" taehyung said watching as jungkook shot his head up.

"really? you would do that?" jungkook asked 

"y-yeah" taehyung said smiling at jungkook's reaction

"okay well, when did you wanna see him? we will have to book a meeting first?" jungkook said grabbing his phone 

"maybe tomorrow?" jungkook said looking at taehyung who nodded