happy ever after

2 years later 

"brianna I have signed all these where do you want me to put them?" taehyung asked his manager who walked over to them 

"I will take them and send them to micayla for shipping" she said as taehyung thanked her.

"when do you hop off work?" taehyung asked

"around 3" she said

"does micayla finish around the same time?" taehyung asked her and she nodded

"we are all having a dinner tonight and I would like you and micayla to come?" taehyung continued 

"we would love too" brianna said smiling

"I will send you the details" taehyung said waving to brianna who smiled and went to deliver the papers.

taehyung quickly cleared his desk and put any papers away he did not need, he heard a knock at his door and looked up to see jungkook holding their baby girl.

"hi my baby" taehyung said standing up to walk over to them

"hi jungkook, the love of my life" jungkook said mocking taehyung who did not acknowledge him. 

"awh baby I am sorry, how are you" taehyung said pecking the males lips and taking euna from jungkook's arms. 

"good, I finished an album that will be out in a months time" jungkook said sitting next to taehyung 

"thats great ggukie" taehyung said resting his head against the males shoulder

"tonight still on?" jungkook asked pecking the males forehead

"yes! is it okay if we bring euna with us?" taehyung asked receiving a nod

taehyung and jungkook had their first child last year so the little girl is only a year old, they both absolutely adore her and so does jungkook's family. 

rose finally calmed down over her fascination with taehyung and now they get along really well, she understood how he would feel if his personal life got leaked when that time was meant to be his safe place. 

jimin and yoongi are still together, everyone still has their jobs and moving things around was the best decision the company ever made. hoseok is an excellent head teacher and is really good at leading a team. 

jungkook is deeply in love with taehyung, and taehyung with him. the older male moved into taehyung's house 2 months after their first tour together, they have had their ups and downs like any couple. 

but they trust each other and the love they have for one another is like no other. 

the company is doing really well, the company is worth billions of dollars now and everyone was very pleased with how everything was going and how things were now. mr han was still in prision and they have heard rumours of him finding his way out but everyone knows he bluffing. 

"do you finish soon?" taehyung asked looking up at his boyfriend who nodded

"I finish now, how about you?" jungkook asked

"got another hour then I will be home, when I get home I will get ready and then we can head of to the restaurant" taehyung said making eye contact with jungkook who was looking at him.

"have I ever told you I love you?" jungkook whispered

"everyday" taehyung whispered back placing his lips onto jungkook's slowly before pulling away

"have I told you I love you so much" taehyung said 

"every hour" jungkook said pecking his lips.

they both entered the restaurant, there were heaps of camera's outside taking pictures- but luckily there was a section to this restaurant that was private and no one could get to besides the staff.

they entered the room to see everyone already there, they all got up to hug them but mainly to greet euna. jimin took euna from jungkook's arms and sat back down- both males sat down.

It was so nice to see what a big family they have created.

there was jungkook's family that are now taehyung's, andy and his family, brianna and micayla's family, jimin, yoongi and hoseok and lastly jin and namjoon.

they all ordered their foods and drinks while talking and laughing, taehyung looked around the room and he felt his heart flutter. he really did not think he would be where he is now, he has a large family- a loving partner, amazing friends and workers who he considers family.

jungkook was feeling the same way as he looked around the room, this was what life was about. not money, or popularity but having honest, loving family and friends around them. 

once their drinks came taehyung stood up and smiled when everyone looked at him.

"I would like to say a toast, I wanna thank you all for finding time to be here at this time of the night. I know we all have work- some school" taehyung said smiling at rose who was holding her little brother. 

"I wanna thank you all for believing in me and also jungkook, being by our sides whenever we are stuck or struggling- through out thick and thin moments"

"all this would not have been possible without any of you" taehyung said lifting his glasses up smiling when everyone else did so

"cheers to everyone one of you, and cheers to the great team, family we have" taehyung said 

"cheers!" everyone said smiling.

THE END

I hope you all loved this book as much as I did, thank you for those who have read all my books. Your support and love means everything to me. Feel free to post on my conversation wall some book idea's or plots that you would like to see in the future. 

Once again thank you to those who read this book, rate it, comment on it and message me with how much you like my books it really brightens my day and makes me wanna continue writing for you all. Much love..

GODCHIMI.