career

once jimin had parked they all hopped out of the car and walked inside hybe, they continued their walk until they were met with yoongi's large office.

"hey guys" yoongi said spinning his chair around to face the lot.

"did you bring my laptop?" yoongi said as jimin nodded 

as jimin and yoongi were talking jungkook looked around the room, he had been here before but never actually had a good look around. 

"shouldn't you all be at work?" yoongi said looking at his watch not sure as to why all three boys are here at this time.

"welp we got fired" hoseok said laying on the couch

"what?!" Yoongi said as he looked up at jimin

"what all three of you?" yoongi questioned watching as his boyfriend nodded his head

"what did you all do?" he questions as jimin sighed

"we have no idea, mr. han just came into the dance room and announced that he was firing people did not say why he just announced the names and sent us all off" jimin said as yoongi frowned.

"what are we gonna do" jimin said running his hands through his hair as jungkook stayed silent, thinking about all the things he needed to do but without a job we could end up homeless.

"wait give me a second" yoongi said as they all watched him get up from his seat and walk out of his office shutting the door behind him.

"what is he doing?" hoseok questioned

"with him you never know" jimin chuckled 

"do you guys thing taehyung knew we were all being fired?" jungkook questioned as jimin shrugged

"I am not sure to be honest, he probably did not even care either way- he never really spoke to us" jimin said 

jungkook found it hard to hear that, to hear that people thought that taehyung didnt speak to them cause he did not want to which was not the case at all. 

there was more to that story, a lot more.

they turned their heads towards the door where yoongi was, they stood up from where they were and bowed as soon as they saw andy wong walk in. andy wong was the owner, the CEO, the boss of hybe. 

he was also quite popular and had a decent amount of money.

"dont bow boys, take a seat" andy said directing his hands towards the couch.

jimin, jungkook and hoseok all sat down next to each other while andy started to speak

"yoongi had informed me of what had happened and I would like to apologise, I am sorry you had to work for someone like mr.han- his company is shit the only good thing about it is that he has the most famous male in the world" andy said 

"If he did not have him the whole company would not stand" andy said 

"as you have heard this company is not doing to well, we dont have many idols signed with us- we are waiting to hear back from a few but have not yet but I would like to offer you three a job" andy said smiling when he saw the three boys faces light up.

"yoongi has told me that Jimin you like to make music and dance so you will be helping yoongi and being apart of the dancing team" andy said 

"thank you so much" jimin said bowing in his seat 

"and you boys will become the new members for the dancing team, they are nice people- there arent a lot of people but I am sure it will be fine" andy said 

"I will have yoongi give you all a tour and then come see me in my office and I will have your papers ready for you" andy said before leaving the room to answer his phone.

"he offered us a job!, thank you so much" jungkook said looking at yoongi who smiled

"now we all work under the same people, I am just glad you're out of the males company" yoongi explains

"now for the tour, lets go" yoongi said as they all walked out of the room.

"so the first floor is basically where the cafeteria, break rooms, dance rooms, studio's, a few offices are and then the next floor-" yoongi said pressing the button for the elevator.

"Is basically like offices and a dance room for more space and if there are idols who need to practice thats where they go, there is a gym and indoor pool on the third floor which we will be going to first" yoongi said 

once they reached the third floor yoongi went straight towards the gym

"It is a pretty large gym, over here is the pool" yoongi said walking out of the gym area and walking towards the indoor pool section.

"wow its beautiful" hoseok said 

"Imagine all the sex you could have in here- ouch" hoseok said pouting as jimin slapped his arm 

"whats on floor 4?" jungkook question

"that is where the bosses office is and where the idols offices are that are signed to this company" yoongi said

"the idols here are very well protected, unlike most companies people can walk in and out even if they are from the outside and they could just hurt any idol but we have security on ever floor" yoongi said as jungkook nodded.

as time went by they continued the door and asked many questions making sure they knew the rules and how everything went, they went to the fourth floor and went to andy's office where they signed papers and listened as the boss went over the rules.

"when you see idols, be respectful, dont ask them for autographs, we do have a policy where you can talk to the idols but only if they talk to you as we had an incident a year ago where we had an idol in this company and a staff member started talking to them and everything was fine until she stole his phone and started to post not appropriate tweets on twitter"

"she was fired immediately and sadly we tried to keep the idol under our company but he left and joined another company so since then we changed the rules to where you cant start the conversation, you can talk to the idols if they talk to you"

"It is for the idol's safety also" andy says as the boys nod understanding fully

'gosh only if mr. han was like that' jungkook thought