drinking and baring

It had been a few days for them both and jungkook had spent one whole day creating choreography for taehyung. the concert was in a couple of days and he had one day to make some choreography and one day to teach it to taehyung so they were ready to perform it.

It was currently the afternoon and jungkook had finished the choreography and was ready to teach it to taehyung. taehyung walked inside all excited when he saw jungkook. 

"missed me?" jungkook smirked when taehyung slapped his arm. 

"sort of, now teach me this dance" taehyung said, quickly trying to change the subject.

jungkook chuckled and slowly started to teach taehyung the dance. 

most of the males songs were a little fast beat, dancing fast and was fast with moves. but jungkook wanted to try something a little different this dance was more of a slower one, just like the song was. 

taehyung quite liked the dance in all honesty. he liked that it was something different from what he normally does, he quite liked the feeling of how the dance went and the vibes it gave off.

"yup and now I just-" jungkook said as he placed his hands on the males hips and spun him around slowly "when I step closer you step back" jungkook instructed as taehyung stepped back.

"okay now when I step back you step forward then from there follow me lead" jungkook whispered as the male nodded.

as they were dancing taehyung felt his heart racing as jungkook spun him around, he felt the males grip on his waist tighter.  

after a few more steps jungkook slowed down, taehyung thought this felt like highschool musical a little bit. he was not complaining though he loved it.  

"how do you like it?" jungkook asked picking up his water bottle and taking a sip.

"I loved it, it suits the song really well" taehyung smiled as jungkook nodded handing him a bottle of water.

"do you want to go over it?" jungkook asked and watched as taehyung nodded

so thats what they did for the next hour, going over the dances before it was time to go- taehyung truly loved spending time with jungkook he never wanted that time to end. 

In all honesty jungkook was really the only person he gets to talk to, mr han only thinks the boys are together during practice but taehyung has been sneaking jungkook into his tour bus to hang out. 

jungkook did feel quite scared in all honesty, he was worried of getting caught cause if he did he would be in huge trouble. he would most likely get fired.

jungkook really enjoyed spending time with taehyung, he had always wanted to talk to him but was always scared to because of how famous he is and the manager. he was willing to risk his career for the male though.

they both had finished up the dances and parted ways after the famous male gave jungkook a hug. jungkook saw his friends waiting outside for him by a car.

"ready kook?" jimin asked as jungkook nodded and walked towards them.

they all decided to go to the bar for some drinks. there was jungkook, hoseok and jimin who were all in the car ready to meet their friend yoongi.

once they reached the bar they all parked and hopped out of the car, they walked towards the door and smiled once they saw yoongi sitting in the corner with drink already there for them all with some bar food.

they all greeted each other before sitting down.

their friend group was quite close they had all known each other for quite some time now and worked in all different area's. yoongi was a producer for hybe which is a smaller company with less idols.

hoseok was a dancer at the company they work out now but just as a back up dancer, he has always wanted to be head dancer. 

jimin was also a back up dancer but has always wanted to be an idol, sing and dance. 

jungkook had always wanted to be a singer, he loved dancing but singing was his passion. He had auditioned to become an idol but didnt get through sadly. the only famous person in mr.hans company is taehyung.

taehyung is the only reason why mr. han has so much money.

"how is work" jungkook asked yoongi who sighed

"stressful, we still dont have much idols coming in- I had one come in the other day but the singing was horrible" yoongi said taking a sip from his drink

"the company is running really low on money, they had to let some staff go cause they could not afford to pay them" yoongi said

"could you lose your job?" jungkook questions

"I could but I would be the last one to since I am the only producer they have" jungkook nodded at what yoongi said and sighed

"have you guys seen that Jin had left the company he was signed to?" hoseok said as yoongi frowned

"really? I wonder why" yoongi said 

"there are some really shitty companys out there" jungkook said 

"whats it like working under kim taehyung, that company must be worth millions because of him" jungkook scoffed at the comment and nodded

"mr.han basically gets everything, he is such a controlling asshole" jungkook said as jimin nodded

"kook got put into making a choreography for taehyung's new song and he has to perform it with him on stage" jimin said

"wow thats cool kook, you getting paid for that?" yoongi asked but jungkook shook his head

"nah" jungkook said 

"whats taehyung like?" jimin asked

jungkook was not sure what to say, he could not tell them that they talked a lot cause he did not want the word getting out. 

"he doesn't talk much" jungkook lied and took a sip of his drink

they all continued talking for the rest of the time they spent there, laughing and joking around like they always do. after awhile they all went back to where they were staying and fell asleep not prepared for the day a head of them.