winner winner

the court hearing was finished and taehyung won the case, when it was announced taehyung threw himself at jungkook. his boyfriend continued to whisper "you did it babe" In his ear and it made taehyung feel so good. a few days had past and they were preparing for the tour which taehyung was very excited for. 

jungkook was excited as well, he gets to go on his first tour and he gets to spend time with taehyung. he was glad that they were both allowed to stay together in the tour bus. 

today was the day that the tour started, taehyung had packed his bags and made sure his house was locked up and hopped into the car that Andy organised him so that his car was not left at the company. 

he has never felt this excited for a tour before, this would also be his first concert with a new company. hybe started to get more recognition and was becoming more and more popular as the days go by. 

merch was being made for the concert which will be able for fans when they get to the stadiums. ticket sales were going out the door and taehyung felt really happy. the male got into a conversation with yoongi who explained how close the company was to closing and how close andy was to being bankrupt. 

taehyung felt really bad cause andy such an amazing boss and partner, the male has kids and a wife to feed. taehyung made sure the he got a decent about of money from the merchandise and ticket sales. 

the male wanted to make sure he could help andy get the company back up to where it use to be, it was the least he could do for andy after everything the male has done for him. mr han ended up getting a life sentence and taehyung got all the earnings back. 

mr han had no money and the company was being shut down so taehyung got all the profits. andy made sure that most of all the nice people at mr company got jobs at his work and provided them with well paid income. 

taehyung felt like he was in such a good place, a better place than what he normally would have been. 

taehyung hopped out the car once it parked at the company and thanked the driver after grabbing his things, he dragged his suitcase to the back of the building to see the tour bus already there. 

the silverhaired male squealed and walked towards the tour bus, he opened the door and started to put all his things away when he heard a knock.

"hello?" He heard jungkook's voice then heard footsteps come up the stairs till he saw jungkook's face.

taehyung smiled and rushed towards him.

"hey baby" jungkook said smiling as he pecked taehyung's neck.

"so this is our home for today" jungkook said as he placed his bags on the couch

"sure is, does this bring up memories?" taehyung asked jungkook who nodded. 

"It really does, very good memories" Jungkook whispered leaving his hands on taehyung's waist. 

"everyone ready to go" they heard andy said from the door as he stepped inside the tour bus.

"yup we are ready" jungkook said smiling

"amazing, it will take us most of the afternoon to get there. you will get there on time for the concert" 

"people are already at the stadium waiting to get it" andy said showing them a picture

"wow" taehyung said watching as the video showed people in a line a very long line.

"after the concert tonight, you will be driven to the closest airport" andy said 

"try get some sleep cause you both will be very tired" andy said

"tomorrow you will have the concert Mid day so you with catch the plane around 10:00pm and arrive at the destination around 9:30am the next morning" 

"then the concert will be around 12:40pm" andy said

"brianna and micayla will be able to give you more information if you need" andy said as he checked his watch

"okay we are on time, this needs to leave now- I will be in touch boys" andy said as he hopped off the bus and watched as the door shut. 

they heard a few taps on the bus and then the bus moved, they both sat down on the couch and just talked as the bus drove. 

jungkook and taehyung were now sitting on the couch having something to eat when jungkook saw taehyung frown at his phone. the male placed his phone on the table and asked the male what was wrong.

"there was this guy I use to talk to, dont worry it was just a friend but I never heard from him to be honest- like was I boring to talk to and he ran away" taehyung let out a dry chuckle

"I am sure there is a logical explanation" jungkook said

"as to why he never responded to my texts?" taehyung looked at jungkook as if he was crazy

"oh hell no, you know what I am gonna call him" taehyung said pressing a few buttons before holding the phone to his ear. 

jungkook looked at taehyung and chuckled but stopped as soon as he heard his phone ring, he turned to look at his phone that was buzzing against the table. 

V is calling....

jungkook's eyes widened and so did taehyung's once he saw it was his name and number going through his phone. 

"no fucking way, your V" jungkook said 

"omg you're gguk" taehyung said slapping his head with his hand

"I am actually hurt you never texted back" taehyung said frowning

"sorry babe, I went on yubo to find love and when I met you and started liking you I did not want the app there so I deleted it but I must of saved your number to my contacts- wait how come you still have it" jungkook asked

"I used the app to make friends and find love but none of those happened until I met gguk and saw him as a good friend and he never replied back after some time, It is weird to know I am the reason as to why I never heard from him" taehyung laughed with jungkook

"you're a dork" jungkook said pecking the male lips 

"what I just realised is that you have been calling me my username and we both did not click to it at all" the black-haired male laughed out while taehyung giggled "so weird" he replied pecking the males cheek.