the law

a week had past since they had dinner at jungkook's family's house and taehyung enjoyed his time there, he loved jungkook's parents and Jun. rose was nice but she kinda scared taehyung a little bit. 

since she was so young if she told people her brother is dating taehyung, the male felt worried she could spill out information about their relationship. It is not that he is scared of it getting out cause he doesnt care about that. 

It was more about his private life getting exposed. 

jungkook had facetimed taehyung after watching the interview and both males social media's were blowing up especially their instagrams. taehyung smiled watching jungkook get excited about the followers he was getting and all the nice comments. 

they had many talks about how some people said he looked like a bunny which jungkook wanted taehyung to deny but he just couldnt help but to agree. people were already starting to speculate that they might be dating but people seemed to want that. 

which made taehyung feel a little relieved, himself and jungkook are meant to go on tour next week which was pretty exciting- they had a meeting the other day about the tour it was a short one since it was gonna be jungkook's first one. 

taehyung was really excited and he felt like jungkook was as well, they made plans with their managers on what the tour was going to look like. 

taehyung was gonna perform his song, they will have a little interview on the stage and play some games. jungkook will then perform his first solo song and then sing random songs with taehyung. jin and namjoon were gonna do a guest appearance as well.

It was gonna be a three day tour, and they would just do the same thing but just at different locations. 

taehyung had his court stuff tomorrow  which he felt nervous about, he was in contact with his lawyer and they had solid evidence. he spoke to jungkook about the court stuff and jungkook made sure he cleared his schedule so that he could be there for his boyfriend.

the past few days have been amazing with jungkook, ever since they started dating their relationship still stayed the same but there were more kissing, cuddles and make out sessions. 

jungkook was definitely a clingy boyfriend but taehyung loved it, he loved that it was not just himself being the clingy one that jungkook also was like that. 

taehyung got a notification on his phone which he was already on, he clicked onto it to see jungkook had posted a couple of pictures of them on his instagram captioning it "my life without you would be dull" 

thousands of likes and comments were already flooding the picture whenever taehyung scrolled up to refresh it. 

It was another work day today, he was in his office on his break getting ready for his meeting with andy and the lawyer. making sure they have everything they need and all the evidence. 

he scrolled through social media a little longer until his break was over and the meeting had started, he walked out his office and down the hall to andy's office. 

he opened the door to see them both already there, they got stuck in and went over the evidence and what taehyung will say. she went over taehyung's rights and what the outcomes could be. 

"Is there anyway there would be a eye witness in any way? for example seeing after math of the abuse?" she asked

"yeah my boyfriend was there on probably one of the worst ones" taehyung said

"do you mean he saw it happen or he was there after and saw you?" she questioned. 

"he saw the aftermath" taehyung said

"that is still crucial evidence" she said writing the down.

"what is the males name?" she questioned

"jeon jungkook" taehyung said

andy already knew that they were dating as jungkook was showing him pictures of the two that they took on his birthday, he ended up asking and that is when jungkook told him. he did not mind he was happy as long as both males were. 

"Is there any camera's that were in that room?" she aksed but taehyung shook his head

the lawyers phone rung mid conversation, she quickly looked at the phone to see who it was and picked it up before walking out the room.

"how are you feeling about this taehyung?" andy asked 

"alright, I just hope we can put him behind bars" taehyung said andy also nodding. 

the lawyer walked in and smiled brightly.

"we have another witness, but someone who actually saw you get abused" she said

"really? who?" taehyung asked

"I dont know the name apparently he was a worker there but left as soon as he saw what was going on in that company" she said 

"now would jungkook be keen on going to the stand to speak" she asked 

"let me give him and quick test and ask" andy said as he grabbed his phone

"so taehyung, there is a very high percent change we are gonna put him behind bars- we have great evidence but who knows what he could say and pull out." 

"witnesses are our key as well as those pictures" she said as taehyung nodded.

"yup he is 100% doing it- his words" andy said 

"fantastic" she comments 

jungkook was 100% keen to put that man behind bars, once he read the message from andy he was all for it. jungkook placed his phone down and apologised to micayla for interrupting the meeting they were having. 

"dont apologies taehyung is more important" micayla smiled 

jungkook really liked her, he was thankful he had an understanding manager and not a stuck up only wanting money one. 

"so the plan for next monday- I am gonna sort out tour buses, I know you and taehyung would want to be together and I will arrange that for you" she said writing down her to do list. 

"you already know most of the information from last meeting but do you have any questions or would like me to add or change anything?" she asked

jungkook sat there for a little trying to think if there was anything he would like to add but the tour already sounded perfect. "what time do we leave on monday?" jungkook asked 

"we leave mid-day, it will take us till tuesday to get to the first location then on the second day you both will catch an airplane to the second stadium then the day after you will be on the tour bus there and then fly back" she said

"will you and brianna be coming?" she was asked and she nodded her head

"yes" 

"good" jungkook said quite thankful that they were gonna have both of the sisters there with them. 

"we have given tickets to your parents, and they wanna go so instead of getting them to drive for an hour they will catch a plane and we have booked a hotel for them to stay at- a very nice and safe one" micayla said

"thats amazing" jungkook said

he was over the moon that his family get to be there, he felt thankful that he had such amazing people in his life. 

"thats it for the meeting today" jungkook smiled and thanked micayla before rushing out the room and in his office. 

he grabbed a few tickets from his office that he had spare for jimin and yoongi. since jin and namjoon were coming with them they would have time off so taehyung and jungkook paid for both males to come with them on their tour. 

hoseok was already coming since he was the head dancer.