one incredible person

the first concert was finished, jungkook's first concert and taehyung first concert with the company. to say taehyung was happy would be an understatement. he felt very thankful with how well things went.

It was so different with mr han, he never got praised it was only about things he did wrong. but with hybe, he got praised by everyone for how well he did and they all cheered and danced together. It felt like a family.

they were already trending, mini clips of the concert was online and all the feedback looked good so far. 

"thank you all for your hard work today, it was truly such an amazing night and I cant thank you all enough for all the hard work you have put in so thank you" taehyung said as everyone was standing around them listening 

"we have two more concerts so lets smash them out" jungkook said smiling when everyone cheered 

After a few more comments everyone left ready to catch their flight to the next destination.

"you ready to go babe?" he heard jungkook say 

"yup, off to the airport we go" taehyung said as he held onto jungkook's hand and both walked out the room. 

once they reached the airport, they rushed to the airplane- running a little bit behind schedule. jungkook made sure taehyung got on the plane first before he went on. he walked down the aisle to see taehyung walk into the part of the plane that they were staying at.

people called these first class pods, it had a bed and a TV- there was a door that you can shut and lock and no one could see out or in.  jungkook walked inside with taehyung and smiled- he looked at his watch and saw it was getting late. 

they both were in more comfortable clothes, they got changed on the tour bus before they arrived at the airport.

jungkook watched taehyung yawn and rub his eyes.

"lets sleep baby" jungkook said as he pulled back the covers and let taehyung slide in first before he did himself.

and just like that as soon as taehyung's head was placed on jungkook's chest he was out like a light. jungkook did feel tired as well but he was not feeling as tired as taehyung was.

he felt overwhelmed with all the love from today, the concert went so well and Jungkook was over the moon with how it went. he got to sing with taehyung, his parents got to see him. 

they played a few games with the host there and it was amazing. 

jungkook hit 1 million followers on instagram which was insane in such a small amount of time, he looked down at taehyung to see the male sleeping. 

"I love you so much" jungkook said as he pecked the side of the males head.

"this is our second concert of the tour, we dont like that it is so short but we know a lot of you are in your exam sessions in two weeks so make sure to study hard" taehyung said as he swung side to side in the chair.

"how did you all like jungkook's performance?" taehyung asked holding the mic out and smiled when he heard people's screams.

"he is very talented isnt he" taehyung said smiling.

jungkook was currently back stage watching on the TV Taehyung speaking, namjoon- yoongi- jin, jimin and yoongi all right next him. 

"he is so good at what he does" jimin said 

"I think he is bringing you all on stage for a game" jungkook said

"what really?" jimin said looking at jungkook who nodded. 

"yup" Jungkook laughed as he watched his friends all rush off to get their makeup and hair done.

"In a few minutes we have some specific guests coming on stage for a few games but before that its time to start ask taehyung the questions he might not like" the host asked

"ready taehyung?" the male asked

"of course" taehyung said confidently 

"are you single" 

"no" taehyung said already expecting screams and gasps to fill the stadium which he was right.

"okay next one, fav song to sing?" the male asked looking up from his cards.

"strawberries and cigarettes" taehyung said smiling 

"who are you dating?" the male asked

"jungkook" taehyung said straight up, he was not gonna hide it from anyone- he was not embarrassed he was in love with jungkook and if anyone had a problem with it then that was their problem not his.

as always screams were heard.

"what is your favourite feature about him?" the host asked 

"his smile" taehyung said smiling

jungkook chuckled at the comment and continued to watch

"favourite habit of his?" 

"whenever he laughs he always claps his hands loudly, I always tease him for it"

"so true" jungkook said 

"goals for the future?" the male asked

"ooo, I wanna write more music- do some songs with ggukie and from that I dont know I am really happy at the moment and being happy was my life long goal and I have achieved that" taehyung commented 

jungkook smiled when he heard the answer of that he was very proud of taehyung, he has come so far and he is so brave. the older male admires his boyfriend so much. 

"you are one incredible person kim taehyung" jungkook said out loud to no one as he continued to look at the screen.