you and me

It was the next morning and jungkook was feeling a little excited, he really did think this was going to be an amazing opportunity for taehyung. nicer boss, more privacy, less things that worry about. jungkook hopped that it would also mean that the male would have more freedom. 

taehyung was going to go to his house in the morning for breakfast and then they were going to head to the company. jungkook was currently cooking breakfast when he heard the front door open.

"gukkie?" 

"In the kitchen tae" jungkook said as he flipped the last pancake onto the plate.

"smells yummy" taehyung said causing jungkook to turn around to see the male putting down his work bag and walking over to jungkook.

jungkook smiled and spread his arms, taehyung smiled and spread his arms wrapping them around jungkook's neck. the dancer wrapped his arms around the silver-haired males waist and pulled him closer.

"you look gorgeous" jungkook said not seeing the blush appear on taehyung's cheeks 

"t-thank you g-gukkie" taehyung said as jungkook smirked

"how are you feeling about today" jungkook said pulling himself away and handing taehyung a plate.

"good" taehyung said shoving a pancake between jungkook's lips.

the blue-haired male was checking his hair in the bathroom, making sure he looked okay for the day. he reached for his phone and went to message gguk. 

me: hey it has been ages since we last talked are you okay?
seen

straight away, it was seen and there was no reply. taehyung pouted a little bit and turned his phone off. he left the bathroom and went back to jungkook.

they sat and talked for awhile about random things, taehyung went to use the bathroom while jungkook cleaned up the mess and placed the leftovers in the fridge. 

minutes went by and jungkook had finished cleaning, he heard taehyung's footsteps enter the kitchen as he wiped the last bit of the counter top. jungkook turned around and suddenly frowned as he watched taehyung lower his head.

jungkook walked towards him, and gently placed his hand under taehyung's chin- lifting his head up. "what's wrong tae? why are you crying?" jungkook whispered wiping taehyung's tears away

"I a-am just s-scared" taehyung stuttered

"of what love, talk to me" jungkook said

"I d-dont wanna be in the same s-situation that I was in before, I was so s-scared gukie" taehyung whispered 

"I wont let that happen, do you want me to be there when you talk to andy?" jungkook asked watching at taehyung nodded

"be w-with me through all of it?" taehyung stuttered

"of course I will, we can get going now before people get there" jungkook said grabbing taehyung's hand as they walked through the house after grabbing their belongings 

they arrived at hybe, jungkook guided taehyung to the parking at the back of the building. "just park here" jungkook said pointing to the area close to the back entrance.

taehyung was currently in jungkook's hoodie that was covering his head. "use these shades" jungkook said handing them to taehyung.

they both walked out the car into the building after taehyung locked the car.

"are you meant to be working today?" taehyung asked jungkook who nodded

"well yes but I will spend today with you" jungkook said rubbing taehyung's hand as they walk to the elevator. there were a few people currently at work walking past them giving them weird looks.

once they went up into the elevator, jungkook looked at his watch.

"oops we are late" jungkook said as the elevator doors opened on level 3.

jungkook grabbed taehyung's hand as they entered a room.

"why does this look like an interrogation room?" taehyung said looking around

"just more private I think" jungkook said shrugging. 

"d-do you think you could talk to him first and then I will come in?" taehyung asked fiddling with his fingers

"what do you want me to tell him?" jungkook asks

"I dont know" jungkook smiled at taehyung who was rubbing his forehead

"I can handle everything but be prepared that he may ask questions" jungkook said rubbing taehyung's cheek who nodded.

"go sit in that room, no one can see through there but you can see me and him talking" jungkook said as taehyung nodded 

there was a knock at the door as soon as taehyung stepped foot into the other room. 

"sorry I am late" andy said walking into the room "there was a bit of traffic" he continued.

"no its okay, I only just got here" jungkook said as they both took a seat.

"so you said you wanted to talk to me about something important" andy said grabbing his paper out.

"you know I support my workers and care for all of your mental health, what has been bothering you?" andy said looking at jungkook who gave him a smile

"Its actually about the idol thing, I found someone who would like to join" jungkook said as andy looked at him

"someone who wants to become famous?" andy asked jungkook who shook his head

"no someone who is already famous" jungkook said as andy's mouth fell agape.

"w-well uhm who?" andy asked as jungkook turned to look at the window that was behind him and nodded a little.

taehyung walked through the door, he sat down next to jungkook who smiled once he removed his glasses and hood off from his head. He heard andy gasp and stand up. jungkook watched the male bow holding it. 

"kim taehyung, It is an honour to meet you" 

taehyung recognised him as soon as they made eye contact, he was there during that meeting the only person to stand up for him.

"you too sir" taehyung said bowing in his chair

"you dont have to bow" taehyung said watching as andy nodded and sat down. 

"w-wow I am blown away, thank you for picking hybe to apply to" andy said as taehyung gave a small smile

"may I ask why? I thought you were with mr. han" andy asked pulling out some files or paper watching as taehyung fiddled with his fingers looking at jungkook.

"will it be okay if I explain?" jungkook said as andy nodded

"of course you can, whatever you both are comfortable with" andy said listening to what jungkook was explaining.