betrayed

taehyung had fallen asleep all day yesterday, as soon as the male fell asleep he stayed asleep. jungkook let him rest only imagining the trauma and how tired he would have been. taehyung was awake but just watching TV as jungkook made him some breakfast.

"are you going to go into work today?" taehyung questioned as jungkook shook his head

"you wont be either, today you will just rest" jungkook said handing taehyung a smoothie bowl

"yummy" taehyung said.

taehyung had not really talked about what happened that morning, jungkook was not sure if he was avoiding the conversation or maybe is waiting for him to bring it up.

"hey did you wanna talk about what happened?" jungkook questioned watching taehyung's facial reactions very carefully as he ate.

taehyung nodded and started to explain what had happened when jungkook cut him off

"over negative comments? what I even checked the video and there were so many positive ones" jungkook said

"mr. han will find any small negative thing to make a big deal out of" taehyung said

"does he hurt you a lot?" jungkook asked

"y-yeah I am use to it t-though" taehyung stuttered playing with his fingers.

jungkook clenched his fist absolutely hating the thought of anyone hurting taehyung, he was fragile and has been through a lot. 

"ggukie its okay- try not think about it" taehyung said giving a small smile as he could tell jungkook was upset.

the day had flown by and jungkook stayed home with taehyung and made sure to clean his wounds and made sure to look after him.

jungkook and taehyung were both back at work now and jungkook did not feel right about leaving taehyung by himself with no one around.

jungkook was currently inside the dances room with his friends warming up for practice, jungkook had asked jimin what he missed out on and Jimin had told him basically he missed out on nothing.

jimin asked where he went but he did not want to tell him he was even friends with taehyung, not because he was embarrassed about being friends with the silver-haired male. It was more about taehyung's privacy.

taehyung told him not to tell anyone and he promised him he would not, it could also affect him cause he could lose his whole career. who knows what mr.han is capable of.

"how is yoongi going?" hoseok asked jimin who sighed

"not great" jimin said 

"they are close to closing, they dont have much back up dancers not major idols only people who have a few songs but no well known people" jimin said 

"who is his boss?" jungkook asked

"do you know andy?" jimin asked 

"andy won?" jungkook asked receiving a nod from jimin 

"he is amazing, a little famous himself isnt he?" jimin nodded his head at hoseok's question  

"yeah but only for his business not for singing or anything" jimin said

"how are they running out of money, if that guy has money?" hoseok asked 

"well he has his own money and yoongi told me that he use to put his own money into the company account and obviously he cant keep doing that" jimin said looking at hoseok who nodded

they continued to talk until mr.han and taehyung walked through the doors, everyone stood up and bowed as they made their way to the front. Everyone was quiet as they stepped to the front.

"I have some news" mr. han said as everyone was definitely paying attention now.

"I am having to let some people go, so if I call your name please leave" mr han said as everyone's eyes went wide and jungkook felt his heart drop.

as mr.han started to read some names out, jungkook was watching people leave- he also was looking at taehyung's expression who was staring at the floor.

"jungkook" 

his heart dropped

silence filled the room and the only thing that was heard was his friends gasps as he looked towards the ground, he grabbed his bag taking one last look at taehyung who was staring at jungkook with his lips parted in shock.

jungkook quickly rushed to his locker in the changing rooms and grabbed all his things. minutes went by and he had finished packing while wiping his tears from his eyes. he grabbed his bag and turned his head when he heard the door open only to reveal taehyung.

"g-gukkie" taehyung stuttered out but jungkook cut him off

"no, d-dont even bother" jungkook said angrily as he shut his locker 

"I h-had no i-idea ggukie-" taehyung stuttered as he watched jungkook chuck the locker keys on the ground.

"sure. atleast you got what you wanted right? play me like a fiddle only to get me fired" jungkook chuckled while shaking his head.

"gguk please l-listen to me I r-really had no idea p-please" taehyung said tears rolling down his cheeks.

jungkook chuckled coldly "I guessed you just lost your only friend" jungkook said as he stepped past taehyung walking out the door and out the company.

taehyung felt frozen but watched as his hands shook and his eye sight got blurry, he let the first lot of sobs leave his lips as he turned around to see he was alone. back to where he started off. 

"d-dont leave me" taehyung whispered as he slid down the lockers.

jungkook felt betrayed in all honesty, he thought taehyung was his friend. I guess he thought wrong. as the male was walking out the company building he saw his two closest friends standing by a car with bags in their hands.

jungkook walked over to them and frowned.

"we got fired as well" jimin said as they chucked the bags in the boot.

jungkook sighed and chucked his in, they all felt like they had no energy to even think about what happened today. "shall we go to mine?" jungkook asked as they both nodded.

"I have to drop this off to yoongi and then we can grab dinner on the way back" jungkook nodded at what jimin had said as they all hopped in the car.