embrace

taehyung parked at the beach, they had stopped to get some food on the way to the beach. they both hopped out the car and walked towards the beach. there was not many people at the beach today, it is winter which is probably why but taehyung and jungkook did not feel cold at all.

taehyung placed the blanket on the sand as they both sat down and started to dig into the food.

"I have really enjoyed these last few days with you" jungkook said as taehyung smiled

"I have as well" taehyung said chucking a chip at jungkook who chuckled.

"how are you feeling about going back to work tomorrow?" jungkook asked

"do you think its weird enjoying something so much but get such bad anxiety about going" taehyung questions looking out to the sea.

"I know what you mean" jungkook said giving a small smile.

"I just wanna run away and never come back" taehyung said 

"dont, cause I will miss you" jungkook said chucking a chip at taehyung who giggled

"how could I leave my ggukie" taehyung said giggling

"ggukie?" the black-haired male questioned, wondering where the random nickname came from. 

"have you called me that before?" jungkook asked

"ah no but i have a friend with a similar name, he is an online friend though" taehyung replied

"i better be your favourite"

"always" 

"wanna go for a swim?" jungkook asked as taehyung nodded

"we did not bring anything to swim in" taehyung pouted as jungkook smiled and stood up "looks like we might have to strip" jungkook winked and lifted up his top and pulled down his pants.

taehyung looked away blushing while standing up, he watched as jungkook headed towards the water and slowly started to take his clothes off as well. they both were now in their underwear and were walking towards the water.

taehyung ran towards jungkook and jumped on his back, jungkook smiled and placed his hands under taehyung's thighs as he entered the water and fell straight in.

as soon as they both stood up, jungkook turned to look at taehyung who was pouting.

"dont you look cute" jungkook said laughing as taehyung smiled.

they played in the water a few more minutes before it started to get cold, jungkook and taehyung both walked out the water and walked towards the blanket.

"shall we go back to mine?" taehyung asked jungkook who smiled and nodded.

jungkook watched as taehyung shivered and frowned, they both dried themselves off first before picking everything up. jungkook grabbed his jumper and turned around once he heard voices and saw people walking towards their direction.

jungkook could not have taehyung noticed and also he did not have a top on and did not want anyone seeing him naked.

jungkook placed the jumper of taehyung's head and watched as the jumper slid down his shoulders. 

jungkook placed the hoody over taehyung's head and started walking towards the car, taehyung already knew why jungkook gave him his hoody which made him blush. he was glad. he might ask jungkook if he could keep it cause it smells like him. 

jungkook was kind of excited to go to taehyung's house, he had never been before. well according to taehyung only a famous singer named jin has been.

as soon as they got in the car taehyung drove off, he was quite excited to have jungkook come over this his house. for the first time in a long time he feels alive and free. 

they pull up to taehyung's house, jungkook's eyes widen at the beautiful house that is in front of him, after taehyung did the code the gates opened and he drove in.

"you live by the beach?" jungkook asks as taehyung nods

jungkook was wondering why the drive went so quickly. taehyung parked the car and they both got out, the famous male locked the car once jungkook took his suit case out and walked to the front door and unlocked it.

jungkook followed after him once he had opened the door.

"wow" jungkook said looking around the house

from what jungkook could see so far the room was gorgeous, it was beautiful. you could see the ocean from taehyung's living room, the kitchen was in the room next to the living room. there was beautiful white stairs that head to the second floor.

"it must get quite cold here during winter" jungkook said as taehyung nodded

"it really does, thats why I have a fire place" taehyung said pointing to the fire place that suited the living room.

"your whole house is nice, you can even see the ocean from here" jungkook said as taehyung chuckled

"you're sweet" jungkook smiled at taehyung's comment and flicked his chin

"no you're sweet" jungkook said not ignoring the blush that was evident on taehyung's cheeks.

"a-are you hungry?" taehyung asked 

"no, are you?" jungkook asked 

"no, we can watch a movie?" taehyung said causing jungkook to nod

"I would love to" jungkook said 

taehyung told him to follow him up the stairs, while taehyung was getting the bathroom ready jungkook was getting his night clothes from his suit case.

"you use this bathroom, I can use the one downstairs" taehyung said as he walked out the bathroom

"thank you tae" jungkook said hopping into the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

jungkook finished his shower and walked out the bathroom and down the stairs, taehyung was not out yet. jungkook grabbed a blanket and walked to the table to see three remotes on it.

he sighed picking one up and pressing the button. he smiled when the TV turned on and grabbed the other remote when it turned the fire place on.

"ooo gas fire" jungkook said as he kept both remotes in his hand and sat on the couch

"I see you have figured out the remotes" taehyung said walking into the lounge with some popcorn in his hands

"I thought you were having a shower?" jungkook asked pointing to the popcorn in taehyung's hands

"I did but just went to grab some popcorn from the kitchen" taehyung said grabbing the blanket that was over jungkook's lap and placed it over himself.

taehyung placed the popcorn on jungkook's lap while jungkook played a movie.

jungkook smiled as time went by, they had finished the popcorn and the movie was half way done and he watched as taehyung's head swayed a little while he tried to stay awake.

jungkook lowered the movie volume and placed his hand on taehyung's shoulder pulling him into his embrace. the male smiled when taehyung snuggled into his embrace. 

"sleep well tae" jungkook said kissing his forehead.