falling again

an hour went by and he heard everyone was back, he had finished packing a little bit ago and dragged his suit case out the room. he walked to the elevator when he saw jimin and hoseok there as well.

"I am so ready to go home" jungkook said as jimin nodded agreeing.

"I cant wait" hoseok said

they stepped into the elevator pressing the bottom floor.

"Is everyone finished packing now?" jungkook asked the others who nodded

"everyone is meeting mr.han in the hall before we leave" jungkook nodded and hoseoks words.

they all stepped out the elevator once the doors had opened, they followed people down the hall until they met in the meeting hall. mr. han stood next to taehyung as everyone walked in.

"great tour everyone, without you all this concert would of been shit- everyone has to be out this building in 10 minutes. everyone can take tomorrow off since it will take a day to get back home" Mr. Han said

"taehyung what do you say"  mr han said

"t-thank you all for helping with this years tour, I have enjoyed every moment and look forward to the next one" taehyung bowed as everyone bowed after.

jungkook frowned at the things mr.han was saying/doing. taehyung would of had an amazing concert either way if he was by himself or with others. the only reason why the concert went well was because of taehyung.

mr.han was really getting on jungkook's nerves.

after everyone clapped people left ready to go home, jimin and hoseok said bye before going to meet yoongi, it was night time now as jungkook looked out the window from one of the empty hallways.

he let out a gasp when he felt his arm get pulled into a empty room, he heard a door shut and turned around to see a smiling taehyung.

"gosh tae you scared me" jungkook said placing his hand over his chest.

"sorry ggukie" taehyung said giggling

"you going home?" taehyung asked pointing to the suit case in jungkook's hand.

"yes I am" jungkook said

"h-how are you g-getting home?" taehyung stuttered a little 

"bus" jungkook said 

"what! no, It will take longer for you to get home" taehyung said frowning

"Its okay dont worry" jungkook smiled flicking taehyung's chin who giggled

"come in the tour bus?" taehyung said

"really?" jungkook said while taehyung nodded 

"It is freezing and my tour bus is nice and warm so come on before someone see's us" taehyung said as they both walked out the room to the empty hallway

they made sure no one was around before running to the bus.

"the bus driver will be here in like 5 minutes so quick" taehyung said opening the door for jungkook to go in.

once jungkook was in before taehyung could get on he saw the bus driver walk to the bus, he jumped a little when he noticed the bus driver. he thought they had at least a couple minutes to get onto the bus.

"ready mr kim?" the driver asked as taehyung nodded 

"hop on and make sure to lock your door" the driver said as taehyung nodded and stepped up to the bus and locked it behind him.

he smiled and jungkook who stood there smiling.

"here you can place your suit case here, you have a shower first while I make us something to eat" taehyung said as jungkook grabbed his hands and shook his head

"no, you can wash up while I make us something" jungkook smiled at taehyung who was a little thrown off by that 

"I can cook for us-" taehyung started but got cut off by jungkook who shook his head

"you have had a really busy day, I will start the dinner while you shower and after you have hopped out I will shower okay" jungkook smiles as taehyung sighs nodding letting out a thank you before grabbing some comfortable clothes and rushing towards the mini bathroom.

jungkook walked to the kitchen and started to make something super quick which was noodles, he remembered taehyung talking about how much he loves noodles so he decided to make a huge bowl.

after he was finished taehyung came out the bathroom in his night clothes.

"I SMELL NOODLES" taehyung shouted as jungkook laughed and handed him a bowl, he grabbed his own night clothes and walked to the bathroom to have a shower.

after jungkook finished having a shower and getting changed he walked to grab a bowl of noodles and sat with taehyung on the couch. they both can feel the bus moving but it was not to hard to walk.

they sat in comfortable silence while eating some dinner, after they finished eating jungkook took the bowls and put it in the sink. he turned his head to see a yawning taehyung who rubbed his eyes.

"you wanna sleep" jungkook said as taehyung shook his head and stood up he turned the lights off and stood in front of jungkook he wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck and hugged him.

jungkook smiled as he wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist, it was silent as they hugged. jungkook was about to remove his arms but stopped when taehyung held on tighter.

"your tired tae I can tell" jungkook said 

"how about we lay in bed and watch a movie" jungkook said as he felt taehyung nod but not let go.

jungkook smiled and placed his hands on taehyung's bear thighs and lift him up, taehyung blushed a little and held on tighter.

the dancer walked over towards taehyung's bed and slowly placed him under the covers, jungkook grabbed the remote and laid down next to taehyung.

"what do you wanna watch?" jungkook questioned 

"anything" taehyung whispered 

jungkook played some random movie and placed the remote down, jungkook smiled when he felt taehyung place his head on his chest and snuggle into him more. 

"hold me please" taehyung whispered clearly tired as jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung placing one hand on taehyung's thigh that was over his waist, rubbing the skin with his hand.

jungkook smiled once he heard small snores from taehyung. 

"rest well, I will be here when you wake up" jungkook whispered pecking the males head before turning his head to watch the movie.

'I think I am starting to fall for you taehyung' jungkook thought.