concert

it was the day of the concert and it was quite early in the morning, jungkook and taehyung were currently in the practice room going over the dances with some of the back up dancers for the concert which was in the afternoon.

jungkook was quite worried about taehyung, he looked tired and drained from everything. he could tell taehyung was not enjoying himself anymore. when you have a passion for something it should motivate you and make you look forward to things.

but things can change and the way you feel for certain things can change in a heart beat and that all happens when you have shitty people around you. for example do you know the feeling of liking something but then you friends or family make negative comments about it so now when you do something you enjoy it feels not as fun.

jungkook felt bad for taehyung, he could not imagine how he feels everyday. It must really suck not having supportive people around you.

taehyung was sort of thankful that this was the last concert, he just wanted to go home. mr han was making everyone wake up super early in the morning and going to sleep super late at night to practice when he himself is no where to be seen.

always giving negative instructions, but never positive.

taehyung was quite looking forward to today's concert even thought he felt so tired, he was excited to perform the dance jungkook came up with. he has not known the brown-haired male for long but every piece of him trusts him.

he feels safe around him, which he doesn't around many people.

they were finally at the concert grounds and everyone was warming up, they could hear screaming from fans, chanting taehyung's name. the back up dancers were practicing, jungkook was currently getting change into a similar outfit as taehyung's. taehyung was sitting on a chair getting his hair done while staring off into space.

"okay everyone this is the last concert of the tour, get this done please- I will be highly angry if we dont make much money today as we did last tour" mr han said before walking out the room.

jungkook rolled his eyes at the comment 'such encouraging words' he thought as he walked towards the back up dancers. "that was such touching words" hoseok said placing his hand on his heart which made some people around them chuckle.

all the back up dancers were moving to the stage, jungkook stayed behind as he was performing with taehyung next.

jungkook watched as taehyung disappeared from behind the curtains, he heard the fans scream and chant taehyung's name. jungkook walked over to the couch and sat down while lifting his head up to watch taehyung on the TV.

It was now time for jungkook to perform, he was quite nervous in all honesty but as soon as the back up dancers left the stage and the music to the choreography started he slowly stepped out to the stage with a rose between in lips.

they heard the fans scream as they both made eye contact, jungkook winked as he stepped closer to taehyung. jungkook placed an arm on his waist and placed the rose that was between his lips to taehyung's hand.

"you've got this just remember what we went over, I got you" jungkook whispered looking in taehyung's eyes clearly seeing how nervous he was. once taehyung nodded and closed his eyes they started.

jungkook felt happy and more confident as the dance went on, they were doing so well and jungkook was so proud of Taehyung.

they both knew it was going well when the fans screamed, a minute went past and it was coming up to the end of the song.

jungkook spun him around and wrapped his arms around him before doing the last move.

jungkook placed his arms around his waist and watched as taehyung leant back and threw the rose into the crowd. jungkook smiled as he heard the fans screaming in joy and slowly brought taehyung up as they bowed.

"you did so well" jungkook said before they went behind the curtains.

everyone clapped and got ready for the next part, jungkook could go home now and so could his other friends. only the staff and some backup dancers had to stay back for a few more dances.

"for the people who are going, tonight we all go back since the tour is finished so pack your shit and get ready to leave once everyone is back" mr han said before some people left

jungkook really did want to stay and support taehyung but if mr.han saw him siting there doing nothing he would just question him.

his friends all took a cab back to the hotel, he was in the same cab as jimin who fell asleep.

everyone was quiet tired, the whole ride back jungkook only thought about taehyung and how he was doing. he sighed out as he looked at his phone to see 1 message but from his parents saying he did so well as they watched the concert.

jungkook smiled and sent a message back, he had not heard from V in awhile which made him frown a little. he sucked when it came to texting people not knowing what to say and when the right time was.

the cab pulled up in front of the hotel and Jungkook smiled as he shook Jimin awake.

"we are here idiot" jungkook said as jimin punched his arm before getting out of the car.

they thanked the uber driver and walked inside the building.

"how are you getting home?" jimin asked jungkook

"probably a bus, how about you?" jungkook asked

"yoongi is driving us back, he was here for some business stuff thats why he met us at the bar the other night but he is going back tomorrow as well" jimin said

"that is a lot of buses to catch kook, we can give you a ride?" jimin said

"since it takes a day to get back home we will stop at a hotel" jimin said

"no its okay, I know a bus that I can take so its okay" jungkook said as jimin nodded patting his back

"we should go pack" jungkook said racing up to his hotel room and started to pack all his things.

jungkook did not have heaps to pack but it was still a mission to pack everything again.