where does your passion lay

andy and taehyung were walking around, he heard a few whispers as he was seen- he did not wear anything to cover himself as they walked towards the dance studio. once they walked through the doors they eyed the people who were dancing.

taehyung's eyes landed on jungkook who was dancing as if no one else was in the room, his eyes travelled to one male who was dancing with every bone in his body.

and that male was hoseok. 'yoongi was so right' taehyung thought watching hoseok dance.

taehyung smiled as he wrote down a few things. as all the dancers stopped they looked towards himself and andy and gasped, they all bowed.

taehyung made eye contact with jungkook again and blushed when the male winked at him.

"everyone this is taehyung who will be joining the company" andy said as everyone clapped.

"It is lovely to meet you all" taehyung said 

"Is there a lead dancer here?" taehyung asked and watched as a lady stepped out raising her hand

"not yet" andy said 

he heard a few chuckles and turned his head to see jungkook, jimin and hoseok covering their face laughing.

"continue" taehyung heard andy say as they walked out the practice room. 

"your new manager should be upstairs so lets go meet her" the male said as they walked back up to the offices.

once they arrived they saw a girl in formal clothes sitting on the chair waiting for the two, once she saw them she stood up and shook both hands.

"hello, my name is brianna and I am your new manager" she said to taehyung who smiled

"lets have a conversation in my office" andy said as they all walked towards his office.

as they started talking taehyung found out brianna has had 6 years experience in management for idol's, which was quite nice to hear.

"here is his schedule for this next 3 weeks, if there is anything in here taehyung that you dont like we will change it so lets go over it now" andy said 

"so today is just setting up everything, tomorrow you will be coming with me in the morning to the police station to speak to a lawyer, in the afternoon we have a conference of annoucing your partnership with us, then the day after you have the day with yoongi to start writing some songs"

"and next weeks one I will sort out, is there any day you dont wanna work" andy asked

"could I have next wednesday off please, It is jungkook's birthday" taehyung asked

"of course you can" andy said writing that down.

"I have informed brianna of everything that happened with mr han and why we are speaking to a lawyer" andy said watching taehyung nod.

"Is there anything you would like to talk to me about changing" andy asked

"actually yeah, I want hoseok to be the head dance teacher of the company"

"I also want jimin to help yoongi produce music as well as dancing" taehyung said

"may I ask why" andy asked, it was not that he did not agree- he just wanted to hear the reasoning behind it.

"hoseok is an amazing dancer, he use to be apart of my past company and he knew how to lead people- he was very close to becoming head dancer and trained very hard for it but mr han took his dream away" taehyung said