kiss me

surprisingly no one was drunk, they were all currently outside the club bidding their byes to each other. 

"wanna come to mine?" taehyung asked jungkook who nodded "I will go tell jimin that he does not have to drop me home" jungkook said rushing off to find jimin when he felt an arm on his shoulder.

he smiled when he saw it was hoseok.

"hey I wanna thank you for giving me this opportunity, I have wanted to be a lead dancer for so long and I am truly grateful- thank you so much tae" hoseok said 

"you're so welcome hobi, but there is no need to thank me- you should of had this job and opportunity years ago" taehyung said pulling the male into a hug

"make sure to get home safe" taehyung said before they both pulled away.

"I told him lets go" jungkook said 

taehyung walked with jungkook to his car, they both hopped in and drove off after seeing everyone leave. 

"I did not know you could dance like that?" jungkook said chuckling as they were talking about everyones dance moves

"did you see yoongi dance" taehyung laughed

"oh yes, he hates dancing but luckily he was having much fun to notice" jungkook chuckled.

"did you have fun?" taehyung asked him 

"I did, did you?" jungkook said looking at taehyung who smiled

"so much fun" taehyung giggled. 

"do you wanna hop in the pool ggukie?" taehyung asked jungkook who placed his phone of the kitchen bench.

"yup" jungkook yelled to taehyung who was upstairs now getting into some swim wear which meant some shorts and a white top.

taehyung walked down the stairs to see jungkook was already inside the pool.

"wow you did not even wait for me" taehyung said as he stepped outside, jungkook shot his head to the sudden voice and gulped. 

"how come you look so breath taking in anything" jungkook said causing the male to blush

"ggukie" taehyung whined 

jungkook laughed amused whenever he made taehyung shy "jump" jungkook said watching as taehyung smirked and ran towards the pool jumping right in front of jungkook who got splashed.

when taehyung came from under the water all you could hear was his laughter.

"not cool tae" jungkook said as he swan to him, grabbing his waist to pull him closer.

taehyung continued to laugh as jungkook placed his hands under his thighs, the male wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck and pulled the male closer to himself.

"you look so handsome" taehyung said smiling as jungkook swam with him in his arms.

"you think so?" jungkook said as he carried taehyung under the water fountain.

"I have never seen someone more handsome then you" taehyung whispered watching as jungkook tilted his head up and looked at taehyung in surprise.

jungkook's eyes travelled down to taehyung's lips then back up to the males eyes to see the male was doing the same thing. 

"can I kiss you" jungkook asked watching as taehyung nodded slowly, both of their hearts were beating quite fast as they both leaned in. once their lips connected jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung tighter pulling him flush against him.

their lips moved in sync, it was slow which taehyung quite liked. jungkook knew that he was taehyung's first kiss so he wanted to make sure it was not rushed and that the male that is in his arms felt comfortable.

they slowly pulled apart slowly, jungkook looked up at taehyung who had a bright smile on his face. no words were exchanged between the two as they continued to swim.

jungkook was currently in the lounge, sitting on the couch with taehyung laying on his chest while they were watching TV. the older male was running his hands through taehyung's soft locks.

taehyung was watching TV, loving the way jungkook was playing with his hair. he felt safe. 

"how are you liking it at the company? is andy treating you good?" jungkook asked softly taehyung nodded

"yes, he is amazing and I love it there. definitely a lot different than what I am use to" taehyung said 

"I am just glad you're happy and safe" jungkook said 

"andy was talking to me the other day about how much money mr han has actually taken from me and that it is not right, he wants me to file a report against him" taehyung said

"for the theft and abuse, andy said I will get all the money back and he will most likely go to jail" taehyung said frowning when jungkook stops patting his hair.

"I agree with him tae I think you should file a report against him, but it is up to you- whatever you feel comfortable with" jungkook said placing his hand back down onto taehyung's hair.

"I want to, If he is still how he is now imagine him treating another idol like how he treated me" jungkook hummed at the thought and pecked the male's forehead

"It still haunts me knowing how he treated you, the amount of times I wanted to punch hi-" jungkook said but got cut off by taehyung who lifted his head and placed his finger on jungkook's lips

"and I truly cant thank you enough for how much you care about me" jungkook smiled at taehyung's comment.

"I will forever and always" the dancer said as he pecked the singer's forehead over and over again.

taehyung felt a little fuzzy, he knew he has feelings for the male he is currently laying on. He was a little afraid to admit it in all honesty, when he opens his feelings and heart out to people to him it feels like people take advantage of it.

he knows jungkook is not like that, but he just had to have his guard up a little.

"shall we go to bed" jungkook asked

taehyung nodded and slowly got off Jungkook, he grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs. the older male smiled and let the male drag him upstairs.

"are you cold?" jungkook asked him after watching him shiver. "a little" taehyung said eyes following jungkook who grabbed his bag and pulled a jumper out.

"here where this, its clean and very warm" 

taehyung thanked him and put the jumper on first before joining jungkook under the covers.

as both the males were facing each other, jungkook placed his hand on taehyung's cheek creasing it softly. 

"you're so beautiful" jungkook whispered then laughed when taehyung hid his face by his neck.

"and you're so cute" jungkook said wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist when the male his his arm.