The Fate Of Danger Part 1

The Fate Of Danger Part 1———————~Planes-A-Plenty~

———————
~Planes-A-Plenty~

"How could you not have any planes?" Drex asked the lady at the front desk of Plane-A-Plenty, "the name of your company is Planes-A-Plenty- and your slogan is 'We always have planes available!'"

Drex had taken Bella, Mary, Bose, Schwoz, and his cavemen to Planes-A-Plenty to try to get a plane to get the Memory Wiper mounted in the sky to work on the whole town. Bella and Mary were tied together, sitting on a nearby bench, and the cavemen were messing with the vending machine.

"Hey, while you're messing with the vending machine can you get me some Taki's?" Bella asked the cavemen, who only grunted at her.

"You like Taki's?" Mary asked Bella.

"Yes, who doesn't?" Bella retorted.

"I'm so sorry, it's pilot school graduation. All the students are celebrating one night in the sky," the lady informed Drex.

"That's a darn shame!" Bella called with sarcasm.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to give up, take us home, and buy ice creams on the way!" Schwoz smiled and Bella nodded with a smile.

"Chocolate!"

"I'm not giving up," Drex declared and Bella groaned.

"The determination is ugly."

"Good for you," Bose praised.

"Don't encourage him!" Mary berated Bose.

"I like watching people achieve their goals," Bose remarked before the two cavemen broke the glass on the vending machine and took the snacks inside. "Look at Gronk achieving his goals. Good for you Gronk."

Gronk cheered happily as Tork chewed on a piece of glass.

"Man!" Bella groaned.

"What?" Mary asked.

"I don't see any Taki's," Bella pouted and Mary smacked her leg.

"I need to get this thing in the sky," Drex told the lady, pointing the Memory Wiper at her. "So you better find me something. A helicopter, a hot air balloon, hang glider."

"A magic carpet, a motorcycle, tied to six hundred seagulls," Bose added on as the lady searched her computer for other large objects that could fly. "A floppy-eared elephant that can fly."