Envygram Wall

Arabella's POV

I was in the Man Cave with Henry, Jasper, and Charlotte. My dad was somewhere that isn't here, Mary's visiting Eden for the weekend with Violet, and Schwoz is not around. For some reason, the four of us were folding napkins and the boys were singing about it.

(No Mary and Violet this chapter)

They probably told us why, but I zoned out after the first ten seconds cuz I was bored.

"Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the win!" The boys sang as they folded their napkins and Char and I stood there.

"Love ya, man," Henry smiled at Jasper, who grinned.

"You too."

"Right and left-"

"We don't get it," Char and I finally spoke.

"So, you just go like this," Henry said and began to fold the napkin. "Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the win!"

"No, we know how to fold napkins, we don't why we have to fold them," Char remarked and the boys groaned.

"It's for charity, girls," Henry rolled his eyes and showed us a pamphlet. "Napkins For The Needy."

"You can be part of the problem or part of the solution," Jasper added.

"Do you?" Henry asked us.

"Right," I sighed, "But how does folding napkins help the needy?"

"Oh my god," Henry chuckled at me and I glared.

"You don't think napkins are helpful?" Jasper asked.

"We do!" Charlotte exclaimed, "I just think we should give the needy basic things instead like clothes or food."

I nodded, "something they need for everyday life."

"Well, how are the needy supposed to wipe their mouths after they're done eating your precious food, ladies?" Henry retorted back and I raised my eyebrow.

Is this man serious?

"And do not say on their clothes," Jasper chimed in.

"Because that would ruin the clothes that you just gave them, I just-" Henry laughed.

"Think, girls!" Jasper said and Char and I shared a look of disbelief before we decided to join in with them.

"Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the win!"

The elevator doors opened and my dad skipped in all happily.

"Hi dad!"

"Hey!"

"Wassup?!"

"Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the wiiiii-" We stopped singing and yelled at my dad when he knocked the napkins off the table.

"Heyyyyy!" We yelled.

"Okay, fine, I'll tell you!" My dad beamed and I gave him a look.

"Now I gotta clean that up," I pouted.

"Tell us what?" Charlotte sighed with annoyance.

"I just booked mine and Mary's honeymoon in..." He paused for dramatic effect and my pout disappeared. "PARIS!!!"

All of us were shocked by this news and I cheered.

"That's awesome!"

"OMG!"