Danger Baby Boom

(Gender/name is revealed this chapter 💙💖)

Arabella's POV

I was in the Man Cave with Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper. Henry and I had announced our engagement yesterday and everyone was excited for us, even my dad and Mary were happy for us. After years of dreaming, I'm getting everything I want and I feel happy about it, but at the same time, I feel like I don't deserve it. I don't deserve any of it, and I've been blessed with an undeserving life if I'm being honest. I cherish every moment of my life, but I don't deserve any of it.

Henry and I were cuddling on the couch together and I was looking at the ruby engagement ring on my finger with a giant smile.

"I can't believe my two best friends are gonna get married," Jasper said with and Henry and I gave him a smile. "Am I gonna be the best man?"

"It's between you, Ray, and my dad, so we'll see who gets it," Henry told him and Jasper grinned.

"And the competition begins," he winked and I chuckled.

"Mary or Charlotte are gonna be my maid of honor," I mentioned and Charlotte gave me a grin.

"You know I love you, right Bells?" She questioned and I chuckled lightly.

"Yes, I do," I nodded. "But no matter how much flattering you do, will not guarantee anything."

She pouted playfully at me and I giggled, "fine."

"And besides, Airy and I agreed to wait till we are older to have our wedding," Henry explained and I nodded. "We want to graduate and figure out our life together."

"Whatever you two do, Charlotte and I support it," Jasper smiled and put his arm around a confused Charlotte.

"Yep," she nodded and removed Jasper's arm.

"But right now, I think we need to focus on one thing and that is-"

"Name that baby!"

We all turned and saw my dad, Mary, and Schwoz walk out together.

"Is that the thing we need to focus on?" Henry asked and I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Name the baby?" Charlotte asked and Schwoz brought out a whiteboard with two rows drawn on it. One for girl names and one for boy names.

"Yeah," my dad said and gestured to the whiteboard. "The baby will be here in a few days or sooner, so it's time to choose a baby name for the baby boy or girl."

"So, you all should make your guesses on what gender you think the baby will be," Mary said and Schwoz picked up a marker to write on the board. "So come on, who wants to make a guess and suggest a name first."

"I'll go," Jasper began and stood up. "I want it to be a girl."

"Really?" My dad asked as Schwoz put a tally next to  'girl.'

"Yeah. And if it is a girl, Riley. For a boy, Milo."

"Riley and Milo," Mary smiled. "Those are very nice, Jasper."

He shrugged with a smile, "just excited for Bella's sibling to be born."

I gave Jasper a sweet smile as he sat down.

Charlotte stood up, "I'll go. I want it to be a girl as well." Schwoz tallied next to 'girl' again. "For a girl, Ava. For a boy, Isaac."

"Alright," my dad said and smiled. "Nice names, Char. Henry, Bella?"

I stood up and leaned against the couch, "I also want it to be a girl, but I'd be happy with any gender." Schwoz tallied next to 'girl' again. "For a girl, Violet. For a boy, Max."