Part 3: A New Hero

~Time to save the world~———————————————————————————Third Person POV

———————————————————————————
Third Person POV

Still in the Man Cave, Charlotte, Henry, Bella, Mary, and Jasper were all yelling and freaking out about the power outage. Schwoz was running around the place trying to get the power back on in the Man Cave by having Jasper pedal on a bicycle to create electricity. Ray was sitting on Charlotte's head with Mary in his arms and was petting her hair as Henry was holding Bella in his arms on the ground.

"Start pedaling!" Schwoz yelled to Jasper, who began to pedal and suddenly all the lights flickered back on.

"Get off me!" Charlotte scolded and Ray looked down at the girl he was sitting on.

"How'd you get down there?" Ray asked her

"Henry, that's not my head!" Bella yelled when she felt a hand on her chest.

"Ah!" Henry yelled and removed his hand, "sorry!"

"Why are you petting me, Ray?" Mary asked her boyfriend.

"I thought you were Katelyn!" Ray objected letting go of Mary, who rolled her eyes.

"Where is Katelyn?" Henry asked.

"I don't know," Ray shrugged.

"Get off me!" Charlotte snapped and Ray jumped up to his feet with Mary at his side. Henry pulled Bella up to her feet, and Jasper smiled proudly on the bike

"Hey, guys, look! I'm powering all of Swellview!"

"Just the Man Cave!" Schwoz said.

"I'm powering the Man Cave!" Jasper beamed.

"Just the lights and the computer," Schwoz jumped in.

"I'm powering some of the Man Cave!" Jasper exclaimed.

"Way to make yourself useful, Jasper!" Bella winked at the boy, who shimmied with happiness.

——

"Hey, what if I have to go to the bathroom but I'm stuck on this thing?" Jasper asked Schwoz.

"I thought about that," Schwoz remarked.